Hobby Lifestyle Highs & Lows...

I will start then it's your turn..

And only speaking from experience..

LOWS:
A Regular schedules then 30 minutes later decides to cancel because he decides to tell you he's going to schedule to see a tranny...this happened last week .lol

HIGHS:

A new client your nervous about seeing because from his references ( they are super hot model types)& his photos. he's extremely attractive after the session he tips you 2 benjys....lol. this happened last week..

What are your RECENT Hobby highs & Lows?
intresting story
Interesting ... Sexy.
Yes, in this world we have extreme lows like that which I'm over and ALOT of sweet highs with surprises and nice encounters that outweigh the ughhs
Ven.... you sure do ask a lot of questions... and that's OK some are fun read.. Just wondering if your writing a book about the hobby and this is your research..LOL I'll cum to the book signing....
Highs: Seeing Sable/Katharine Butler a few times in the early 2K years. And a few other quality sessions with oother Indy Providers later on.

Lows: Age related life style changes that make nearly impossible to hobby.

Now, I self identify as an active lurker.
Highs: Having traveled internationally as a sex tourist is a blast and am going to Germany for the first time this fall.

Lows: Contacting 5 ladies this week for an appointment and getting a response from only 2 whos schedules didn't line up with mine.
Highs: a regular from 10 years ago, poped up and contacted me saying she had returned.

Lows: the provider from 10 years ago, set up an appointment and ghosted me with no notice.
High: getting a date with a provider who was getting lots of attention on the local board, show up at her incall, find out she worked down the hall from me in her day job, went through with the session and found out the attention she was getting was well deserved. I continued to see her but I had to go through her booker and she made it very clear that speaking a single word about our shared interest at work would end any and future activities. She threw me a freebie after my going away party when I left for grad school.

Low: too many and too depressing to think about, mostly the typical irritants that we all deal with- no shows, sessions with chicks so drugged out, drunk, or just plain hostile that I left the session disgusted with myself for having been a part of it…. basically the price you pay to do what we all do
Highs: a regular from 10 years ago, poped up and contacted me saying she had returned.

Lows: the provider from 10 years ago, set up an appointment and ghosted me with no notice. Originally Posted by Fizley
Ahahhaha!oh really
Ahahhaha!oh really Originally Posted by Johnnyshakes
Yes Sir, it actually happened. She reached out on a Friday afternoon, had an appointment with her fir the next morning. Confirmed appointment at 9am, and no showed at 10 30. I called her at 11am, and never heard anything from her again.
Yes Sir, it actually happened. She reached out on a Friday afternoon, had an appointment with her fir the next morning. Confirmed appointment at 9am, and no showed at 10 30. I called her at 11am, and never heard anything from her again. Originally Posted by Fizley
She probably won the lottery at 9:45
High, threesome with identical twin sisters

Low, pretty much the last 5 years
High, threesome with identical twin sisters

Low, pretty much the last 5 years Originally Posted by grayturner
Twins sisters naked and in bed is the equivalent of hitting the lottery!
Yes Sir, it actually happened. She reached out on a Friday afternoon, had an appointment with her fir the next morning. Confirmed appointment at 9am, and no showed at 10 30. I called her at 11am, and never heard anything from her again. Originally Posted by Fizley
so number is offed ??
Twins sisters naked and in bed is the equivalent of hitting the lottery! Originally Posted by Fizley
Not if they don't play with each other like they enjoy it! LOL