Police chief caught in Sting....

Staff Edit - Link Removed
Oh that's hilarious. That guy would make a great public speaker.
Damn! That’s crazy lol bet he’s hating life right now…what a moron
Yea,poor guy,he should've been looking for someone here on eccie he would've had a better chance.
The sheriff giving the press report loves to be on camera. He's good at his job but I think he's a frustrated actor.
Grady Judd is always entertaining to watch
Grady Judd is always entertaining to watch Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Yes, he regularly appears on local Florida tv.
I wonder if Sheriff Judd can define the difference between prostitution vs. human trafficking?
Prostitution Sting - Some constituents will say LE is just wasting $$ prosecuting sex workers.

Human Trafficking Sting - All will agree it's $$ well spent if they can help even 1 person being trafficked for sex!
The fucktard's little head was doing the thinking. Too funny. I bet he was a hell of a cop.
I posted that here as well and I honestly feel bad for him! Can we start a go fund me for this guy ��
I posted that here as well and I honestly feel bad for him! Can we start a go fund me for this guy �� Originally Posted by DallasBella
Great idea!! Then he won't have to use cashap or buy a gift guy next time he decides to make a deposit and get ripped off!!!
I posted that here as well and I honestly feel bad for him! Can we start a go fund me for this guy �� Originally Posted by DallasBella
A gofundme for being a moron? Yeah I don’t think so.
The Sheriff is showboating a bit but it is hilarious that someone in LE could be so stupid to get ripped off on a card scam and then do such a piss poor job of vetting a provider. 120 for half hour and 180 for an hour wow i've been to Orlando and you don't find anything worth a damn for that price.
Link ?