Meeting a Stripper OTC

Any inputs are appreciated in terms of what to expect, what would be a reasonable arrangement these days, etc..

Now, before anyone tell me this is a bad idea here is my situation, this may not be uncommon. While in the past I have came across these situations one way or other, I did not indulge. This time I had this gorgeous dancer offered me her number and gave me an idea what she would be providing at a location of my choosing but not what (how much?) she'd be expecting in return. I am a happily (on the most part) married man just looking for some good bonking on the side.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry...nothing can be said bit bad idea. This will not end well. Fir you...lol

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...
is there a sleazy bar near by she would maybe more willing to talk?

Somewhere that hooker and strippers looking for some Ahem overtime work go
Reasonable arrangement ? What to expect?
You've obviously already spent time with her in the club otherwise I doubt she would have made this type of proposition. You should already have an idea whether or not she'll deliver on her promises. Some strippers expect $300 for a HJ so agree on a rate before anything.
I don't see how it's a bad idea, nothing wrong with trying to help & support a performing artist. You've been in the hobby long enough to know what precautions to take. She might show up with her boyfriend and mug you but at least you know where she works.
or did work
What is OTC
What is OTC Originally Posted by Ripmany
Off the clock aka not working on strip-club time.
Find a local happy hour, order a pizza, and have a conversation.

You know your local hobby market conditions. Treat her no different.
Off the clock aka not working on strip-club time. Originally Posted by kc_guy_30
Or.... Out of The Club as in like a Hotel/Motel and let your conscience be your guide.
Been doing this a long time ASPD days, most of my long term UTR’s & FWB are current and ex dancers. I prefer the fact that I can get to know them by spending time with them in the club prior going OTC. A lot of dancers will throw out a high $ amount but many times it’s not locked into a specific amount of time. Ie like $500 but may be willing to spend several hours BCD & otherwise. Remember when they go into the club they make more but then they have to pay house fee, tips to DJ, Manager, Waitress and stay for a shift or pay a fee for leaving early. If you are a gentleman & she enjoys your company then to her a few hours with you may be preferable to working in the club (especially on off/slow days in the club). The chances of a set up are low in my opinion since you know where she works & probably have a SOB license at the club that has real world info.
Or.... Out of The Club as in like a Hotel/Motel and let your conscience be your guide. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Or.... Over the counter like at a pharmacy or in the kitchen.
First ask if they do private parties, she will probably ask what you mean. Bachelor parties would be a good answer then take it from there.
Find a stripper who will see you OTC and deal with her just as you would an indy provider . . .which is what she is at that point.

Ask her what donation she expects for the time you want. Don't dicker, just accept it or move on. Dancers may have a high opinion of the THE value of their charms, sometimes referred to as GPS.
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2022, 05:19 PM

Ask her what donation she expects for the time you want. Don't dicker, just accept it or move on. Dancers may have a high opinion of the THE value of their charms, sometimes referred to as GPS. Originally Posted by ICU 812
This..... everything should be discussed up front
I am not a fan of negotiating for more time or a lower donation. I want her to want me back another time. I don't want her to clock watch or resent me in the session.

if I can swing the donation, I will do it and often bring a coffee card as an appreciation gift or pre-tip. Otherwise, I may cash-tip (10%-15%) in advance.

If I can't pre-tip in cash or with a nice gift card at her level of donation, I will move on.