Sherrif Grady Judd working with Cris Hanson

Staff Edit - Link Removed

I like how he names where they work.
What Chris Hanson does is entrapment, because I feel more than half the guys on there never have "thank god" been able to do what there accause of that were trying to do. There to dumb to even get the hook up. Entrapment has nothing with asking if there the police but if the person will normally do crime with out a police sting.

Google title for a info.
Bullshit, most all these asshats have already sent graphic images and text ahead of actually driving to them.
Bullshit, most all these asshats have already sent graphic images and text ahead of actually driving to them. Originally Posted by ben dover
But would a "person/victim" fall for that if a real life victim not as easy as decoy it entrapment. Entrapment is simple a person normal would not even do crime unless police did Sting.
I been warn never send dick photos if she seem new and part time which have been better experience I will exchange face photo. Send dick photos is good way to get black mail and harrest.
You're clueless obviously.
What Chris Hanson does is entrapment, because I feel more than half the guys on there never have "thank god" been able to do what there accause of that were trying to do. There to dumb to even get the hook up. Entrapment has nothing with asking if there the police but if the person will normally do crime with out a police sting.

Google title for a info. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Statistically these types of predators can not be rehabilitated. You will not convince me that their appearance on To Catch a Predator is their first time doing such a thing, but rather the first time they have been caught.�� The fact that the majority of the time they beg to be let go, shows that they are aware that the behavior is wrong.