Review: Nice find on Motel balcony in GP

Date: 08/24/2010
Provider: Alexis
Phone: 214-809-2584
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Grand Pririe
State: Texas
Address: Motel between 9th st. and Main st.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: fretching, CBJ, Mish.
Session Length: 15-20 minutes
Fee: 40.00
Hair Color and Length: Long blonde in pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner. Very skinny. 5'1 -5'3" approximetely. A cups, nice blue eyes. Skinny legs and rear. Some tattos on her arms, back and belly that I can remember, not distracting. Shaved. No noticeable metal.
Recommendation: Yes
Hey Ajanino, i thought the balconies of this motel looked on 10th st.. was it 9th or 10th? Just wondering..

Thanks for the review by the way
I amnot sure of the exact street but it is right in a corner. If I can, I will pass again and see the exact street number.
I drove there today....on 10th...do not look up aat the balcony though. I drove up and hung out..saw her..shes really cute and a very tight body...small boobies. She unloaded stuff and I sat there for a while said hi....and then after she went into the room I got enough courage to knock.......a big fat black guy with bigger boobs than her answered the door..i asked for some bs name and he said she's not there..i should have been straight up with her in the pking lot...approx noon to noon thirty. She will be there through the night....long story I know..could have added more...but I do know her car and room no if you are interested..u can pm me.
Her phone is disconnected go figure lol