Photographs in ads showing face

Many providers on bp have photos that include their faces in full view. Is this a worry in terms of people recognizing you in your regular life (at clubs or the mall for example) or being too exposed to the police.

As a user of services I certainly appreciate seeing what a provider looks like, but I am surprised at how many ladies show their faces in their adsl

Thanks.
If you do not show your face members claim you are ugly!
I fear that my family will see me cause this site is seen on google and yahoo in the search engines.
My photos show my body nude and I feel that is the part that is important!
Some people live a dual life. They have a day job or they believe that what they do is not the worlds business
Honestly, I never even showed my face on facebook lol. Too many nuts out there who get off on busting providers who have another life. Some guys feel it's their duty to force you to be here by ruining everything else you have going on.

In short....would never do it. If they don't find me attractive they are free to leave money in hand...no questions asked.

This kind of thing comes back to haunt you, and it's not that hard for someone to copy an ad and save it for malicious reasons. Know a few providers who had their screen shots posted at their kids schools, at their jobs years after they stopped doing this, etc. NOT worth it for any amount of money.

I always laugh when I see so called college students doing this...what school are they attending lol. I would be kicked out in a heartbeat, and no way would I ever be able to get a job. I guess some schools are more easy going than others.
I used to show my face in my ads years ago, but like was said it came back to bite me in the ass..a couple that I was dating, somew how "found" my ad and went stalker..it was bad, so after that no face..and like London Rayne said if they dont think I am attractive they can leave, money in hand no questions asked..but havnt had that happen yet..guess Im not that bad looking...
Many providers on bp have photos that include their faces in full view....but I am surprised at how many ladies show their faces in their adsl

Thanks. Originally Posted by Mama'sboy
Your assumption may be wrong. Just because they're showing a face, doesn't mean they're showing their face.

Some are blatant bait and switch (one recently used Kim Kardashian's pictures ), but sometimes they're ladies who want to remain anonymous so they simply choose pictures that look similar to them.

This is why some reviews sites have the specific question "Are the photos really them?" It's right up there among the 10 obvious questions to ask.
I saw a 30 year old pic of Linda Rondstat in a BP ad in Nashville. I didn't need TinEye to figure that one out.
If you do not show your face members claim you are ugly! Originally Posted by sugar sugar
Not always true...I think Spirit13 hit the nail on the head!

I do understand & respect why some ladies do not show their face in showcases, ads, websites, etc...

OTOH, it IS the most important part for me...

Usually, if there is a slight blur I can tell whether or not I would visit someone... i.e., like a couple of pics in London's showcase, I can tell she's pretty HOT!
OTOH, it IS the most important part for me... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I agree. Physical attraction, for me, STARTS with the face. I think that providers are smart to keep their faces hidden, but should be willing to provide them on request. Ladies, keep in mind that men are visual creatures and alot of us don't start at your chest.
I have played around with the idea of of not showing my face. I have often changed up my pics, sometimes only leaving partial face shots up....but then I go back and repost my face pics.
I have already posted my nasty pics and videos all over the internet for everyone to find. I am having a hard time with feeling as though I need to be discreet when it comes to this. So in general, I just don't sweat it.
I don't have a day job, and if there is someone in my real world life that has an issue with what I do, then I don't need to have them around me.
I agree. Physical attraction, for me, STARTS with the face. I think that providers are smart to keep their faces hidden, but should be willing to provide them on request. Ladies, keep in mind that men are visual creatures and alot of us don't start at your chest. Originally Posted by esteve
I won't compromise my career and family for ANY amount of money or attention....period. I have never provided any facial shots, nor will I ever. I have enough sense to understand I am losing business....it's not that important when faced with the choices I have. I was presented with an issue right around election time and had I shown my face, it would have been on every Democratic Blog around for my family and my school to have something to compare me to. No thanks!

I have seen girls who are not even FS providers lose a lot in their personal lives because of this very thing....can't even imagine what they would do to me lol.

I don't see men who are not discreet, so I don't have an issue with keeping my identity private. Most of them demand it because most of my time is spent in public. A guy who can't understand that all of us are not career providers is free to see someone else.

I will just be REALLY straight up and say that 4 of the pics on my site are not me at all but in 3 years only one person seemed to notice anything, and hell he didn't even think the real ones were me. We all do what we have to do, and no one is right or wrong. Some people protect themselves by only offering safe bcd activities, some do it another way.
  • MissO
  • 11-07-2010, 11:01 AM
^ London, you make very good points.

What about showing/hiding/blurring other major identifiers, like tattoos?

For me, a picture of my back could be just as damaging in the wrong hands as a picture of my face...
What about showing/hiding/blurring other major identifiers, like tattoos?

For me, a picture of my back could be just as damaging in the wrong hands as a picture of my face... Originally Posted by MissO
There's sepcial make-up out there to cover up tattoos for photo shoots or just because.....but you might want to make mention of the fact that you do indeed have tats as that is a dealbreaker for some guys.
I'm not showing my face. It would do more harm than good. I do it to keep my identity hidden. I screen people BEFORE providing them with a face picture also. It's a small world and you never know who's perusing the sites.
I screen people BEFORE providing them with a face picture also. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Seems like a fair trade to me after screening.

Looking at my p411 oks I can easily say 70 percent of them did not show their face. But after screening they always did, and for that Im glad.

I do notice the ones who are still apprehensive most times after screening and booking usually more times often than not have a butter face. So I dont believe all the blurred facial shots stem from discreetness, ladies know how to market their strongpoints Im sure.

If a guy screened with you ladies, and then you showed him your face and he decided not to see you respectfully by being honest on his taste, would you feel like you wasted your time revealing how you look? Would it upset you that he was honest.