Stupid things you have done in a session

I'm sure some of you have never had any dumb things happen in a session but some of you probabaly have. Let us know

I once went to apply a cover and made the mistake of having lube on my hands. Yep you guessed it. My hand slipped the cover flew across the room and landed on the keyboard on my computer. Real sexy huh?

Now how about both providers and hobbiest
I grabbed the Bengay instead of lube lmao. He got BURNED big time lol.

Ok I made that up, but I do know of a couple it happened to before.

That and eating spicy wings without properly cleaning under the nails...OUCH!
Once, I saw a guy finishing himself off...ahem...and as he turned and his mouth was half open, moaning, he came so hard it shot straight in his own mouth...lol talk about wrecking the after glow...He was spitting like a baby with mushy peas in their mouth....

That wasn't a client though...that was personal. Does that count?
I grabbed the Bengay instead of lube lmao. He got BURNED big time lol.

Ok I made that up, but I do know of a couple it happened to before.

That and eating spicy wings without properly cleaning under the nails...OUCH! Originally Posted by London Rayne

I know a guy too that used the chinese stay hard stuff they sell at the sex shop, it burned him so bad! He was shoving ice down his pants, soaking in a tub, he even stuck it in a glass of milk!

I heard of someone getting one of those little rubber cock rings stuck once too....lol.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa bet being soft wasen't so important to him after that eh? I sent a guy home with gum stuck in his ball hair once lol. He was like "Damn girl when your reviews said how you stick with a person, I had no idea they meant like candy."

Well...shave that crap boy!

P.S. Is that you in the avatar? If so, you have that cover girl clean glow...very pretty.
I (a true accident) wrong holed once, i swear her eyes bugged out

Hey it was dark
I (a true accident) wrong holed once, i swear her eyes bugged out

Hey it was dark Originally Posted by ledge12
Then how do you know her eyes bugged out?
Then how do you know her eyes bugged out? Originally Posted by heatherelite
He did say it was the wrong hole... maybe her ear?

Huck
my point was: if it was dark how would he see whether or not it was the wrong hole?
he even stuck it in a glass of milk! Originally Posted by nymphtalk
The milk is supposed to come from the inside out, not the outside in.
[
P.S. Is that you in the avatar? If so, you have that cover girl clean glow...very pretty. [/quote]

Aww, thanks! Yes, lol. It's me. My hair is longer now, but I still love the way my eyes shine in that pic..Good times on that boat, you can vaguely see the boat captains head cropped out...lol. What? I liked the picture....
I so miss being on the water every day! I love anything water related...sun, surf, sand, skiing, sailing, just looking at it.

2 more years of Nola, and then it's paradise again.
Take it from me when that bottle of Nair says don't apply to genitles they mean it. I was on a machine trying to operate and couldn't hardly sit still cause of that brilliant idea lol. That night a long time civie friend and I were gettin it on in doggie and she reached under to play with the boys, if you could have heard me yelp you'd have been on the floor cracking up.

That was ten years ago. Won't ever make that mistake again and I tell everyone to do it lmao. Wonder how many don't have the guts to say they did it.
lol------yall are funny!!

I had a guy who farted in my face during oral...lol.....uggggggghh
Man if I gotta fart during a session you better believe I will be holding they shit in at least until we take a break lol.