Holiday play

I am just wondering for you guys with the holidays coming up and family time being so important as well as the cost factor and everything that goes with the holidays....when is a good time for us females to be ready to help you recover and relief your post holiday stress? or will you will playing during the holidays?
My life is rather uncomplicated so I will be playing during the holidays.
With all the bullshit going on now I think I will take the holidays off
Depends-- how many extra pounds are we all going to put on during this time of year? I know as for myself, I don't like playing when I feel bloated or out of shape. With all the crap going on, it is hard to hit the gym to keep those festive pounds off
when the ol tax check comes in!
By the second week of Jan I will be ready to get away from all the wholesome family stuff and get some debauchery
good post!
I think the holidays are an awesome time "to treat yourself" to one of us gals!!! lol
I have always had gentlemen come to me for a 'break' from his family and the holiday fesitivites....it is when they need a little fantasy and TLC the most!
so true an escaoe from the stress...lol
good post!
I think the holidays are an awesome time "to treat yourself" to one of us gals!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have a X=Mas fund for just that ... a present to myself ..... usually a new highly recommended lady I havent had a chance to see yet
I would think it would be a good reason to say you are going shopping. LOL

A quick break from the insanity.
Well since I just started the hobby over the summer and have never thought about this question, I am going to try to be active at least once. Since Christmas and my birthday are very close I might treat myself to a little "extra" birthday fun. My birthday is on Jan 1., if anyone wants to surprise me.
Yes, planning on playing several times! Planning on treating myself to Christmas Present and B-Day Present since they fall two days apart.

Always looking for new ATF's if any of you fine ladies are in my area visiting relatives and looking for some stress relief during the holiday's!!
I am just wondering for you guys with the holidays coming up and family time being so important as well as the cost factor and everything that goes with the holidays....when is a good time for us females to be ready to help you recover and relief your post holiday stress? or will you will playing during the holidays? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Black Friday.

The celibate ladies of my family go shopping...

...leaving me plenty of time for playtime.
My Christmas present to myself will be six weeks in Europe this year..... leaving soon, will spend Thanksgiving and Christmas overseas and not return until January....I plan to play my way through Europe and then return to chase the Ladies locally.....I will give the Ladies a five minute head start come January.....