Blonde or Brunette

I wonder what hair color is the most popular for a provider? Hey gang let me know your favorite and why.
I prefer blonde women...Although my ex was complete opposite.....weird...
I'll say blonde because of the current American Standards of beauty and who creates them.

I think redheads are more striking, however, my opinion is biased.
i cant say i have a preference...
a beautiful blonde
a beautiful brunette
or a beutiful fire crotch...are all beautiful women.
in my past history...most have been brunette, to include my current gf. the one before was an amazing looking blonde...and the one before her...a fire crotch. One thing about red heads...they are usually HOT HOT or butt ugly. I was lucky of course.
what about redheads...we are wicked
I wonder what hair color is the most popular for a provider? Hey gang let me know your favorite and why. Originally Posted by burkalini
I wonder what hair color is the most popular for a provider? Hey gang let me know your favorite and why. Originally Posted by burkalini
what about redheads...we are wicked Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Yeah, burkalini, you're never going to win with a closed question that eliminates certain groups. And limiting hair color to just two choices--especially these days with orange/green/blue hair--is just too limiting.

That being said, my favorite is female hair. Don't care if the carpet matches the drapes, but being bald below is preferable IMHO.
Never been with a red-head. Are they really that firery and wicked?
I have been blonde for too long I am seeking a change myself !Maybe a fire red head is in the future !
Your right Vixen it was my oversite to not include redheads. Just went with the most obvious choices. Redheads are beautiful. OK from here out please includes Redheads also
Obviously, there are going to be exceptions, but, to me, there is no match to a cute, petite little brunette.
I have been blonde for too long I am seeking a change myself !Maybe a fire red head is in the future ! Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha
NOOOO...the only thing worse than a real red head is a fake red head!

jk...dont mean to offend any reds here...i just have a sore spot for the breed. i feel bad for the red head provider i see...if i ever see one
strange facts about the ginger kids...
Redheads tend to bleed more, due to slightly different clotting factors, which again is a genetic factor
have more sex
red heads dont turn grey. it turns blonde and then white
harder to sedate
red hair is a genetic mutation
they have the fewest amout of hairs on their heads
In the late 16th century, the fat of a redheaded man was an essential ingredient for poison
The Egyptians regarded the color as so unlucky that they had a ceremony in which they burned red-headed maidens alive to wipe out the tint
The Romans kept red haired slaves, and at a higher price
Adolph Hitler reportedly banned the marriages of two redheads as he feared their children would be “deviant offspring”.
Red haired children have been historically branded as offspring of “unclean” sex. This has earned them taunts such as “red-knob” or “tampon tops.”
Bees are thought to sting redheads more than others.
In Denmark it is an honor to have a redheaded child.
In Corsica, if you pass a redhead in the street you are to spit and turn around.
In Poland, if you pass three red-heads you’ll win the state lottery-Sylvia Stevez
In Greek Mythology, redheads turn into Vampires when they die.

i think ill just say no to gingers
but Tara Evans recent switch from blonde to brunette may have me rethinking. absolutley stunning
Mostly blonde but thinking of going to the dark side myself.....