What r hobbyist views on Ranches in NV?

I have always wanted to check 1 out , but I know alot of people say it is better to be INDY . But with all the craziness going on lately this will prob be my last tour this next month at least for awhile . I was wondering with all the sites being raided , busts going on how do you guyS feel about visiting a ranch if you could get away for a day or 2 ?
I went to sherrys ranch about 4 years ago. It was way overpriced and the girls to be honest were not that attractive. Smelled like cheap perfume. I left without doing anything. Not for me
There are some ladies on here who have tried it. Don't remember who, you might try posting in the ladies' forums. As I recall, there are mixed reviews from the ladies' standpoints.

IMHO, I probably would not do it. For much the same reasons as I don't frequent agencies. Some of the reasons:
  • The lady doing the entertaining doesn't get the whole fee (means there is some leech in there getting a part of the fee)
  • Agencies (nearly as I can tell) keep extensive notes on their clients (real names, businesses, cc #s)
  • I think (whether real or not) situations like this are prone to violence against the ladies
  • Even if it is a "good" setup, the lady tends to be overworked
I could go on...but why?
I think (whether real or not) situations like this are prone to violence against the ladies Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'm curious as to what you mean by that? Off the top of my head it seems like it would actually be safer in that there are lots of other people around-other providers, other clients, and the staff that runs the place.
I'm curious as to what you mean by that? Off the top of my head it seems like it would actually be safer in that there are lots of other people around-other providers, other clients, and the staff that runs the place. Originally Posted by heatherelite
Meant from the operations...not necessarily from the clients. By being a worker in such an operation, the ladies subject themselves to management, both emotionally and economically. I think abuse is inherent in the system, and it's only one more step to go from emotional abuse to physical abuse.
Ahhh, I see and understand-firsthand-your point. It's why I stopped working for agencies and became and independent although I have often wondered what it would be like to work legally at the ranch.
For ranches to be legal, wouldnt they need to keep of list of clients seen for tax purposes of some sort. If they were anonymous results wouldnt it be now sorta illegal.

Do all those ranches require real names or info like credit cards?
For ranches to be legal, wouldnt they need to keep of list of clients seen for tax purposes of some sort. If they were anonymous results wouldnt it be now sorta illegal.

Do all those ranches require real names or info like credit cards? Originally Posted by gimme_that
If it's a legal business (which it is), it wouldn't have to keep any better records than any other business, like, say, a restaurant. Unless, of course, the law that authorizes the business also requires certain record keeping.

You can take advantage of most restaurants more or less anonymously. You go in, you order, you pay cash & leave. Basically no record of you having been there.

However, regulation can occur under the police powers of the state (health and safety laws). I wouldn't be surprised if in NV they are required to copy your state-issued pic ID/Passport & CC information. Just in case (Heaven forfend!!!) a provider you have seen tests positive, you can be notified.
First off to answer the original question posted, I have visited the Nevada ranches in the past, but it has been over 13 or so years ago. I don't know how much has changed since then, but let me say my experiences have been positive.

I would say up front the costs are probably a little more than what you would expect to pay an Indy; however, the services I received were top notch, and there was a little wiggle room for negotiations. Given 1997 dollars, I paid $250 to $300 (forget exactly how much) for what we could consider a GFE date today. I guess that would be about $400-$500 in today's dollars-- probably a little on the high end but worth it. On my last trip, I spent a wonderful hour with the epitome of a California model. She was super hot and all activities that I enjoy were experienced-- some more than once. From what I gather, the girls are technically independent contractors who come to stay at the ranches for a set period of time (one week, 2 weeks, 1 month, etc).

I love the way the ranches operate. You don't need an appointment and upon arrival, you will have your choice between 5-10 ladies. For the most part, they are all hot. The worse part of the ordeal is actually driving there. It is about an hour or so outside Vegas and you have to go over a mountain to get to the brothels nearest Vegas. Other than that, it is a good deal. I don't know how much has changed over the past decade or so, but I doubt very little. If you don't mind the trip or spending a little more than normal, I'd recommend it. After all, they are legal.

See below for my responses to Charles' points:

There are some ladies on here who have tried it. Don't remember who, you might try posting in the ladies' forums. As I recall, there are mixed reviews from the ladies' standpoints.

IMHO, I probably would not do it. For much the same reasons as I don't frequent agencies. Some of the reasons:
  • The lady doing the entertaining doesn't get the whole fee (means there is some leech in there getting a part of the fee)
  • Agencies (nearly as I can tell) keep extensive notes on their clients (real names, businesses, cc #s)
  • I think (whether real or not) situations like this are prone to violence against the ladies
  • Even if it is a "good" setup, the lady tends to be overworked
I could go on...but why? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
If it's a legal business (which it is), it wouldn't have to keep any better records than any other business, like, say, a restaurant. Unless, of course, the law that authorizes the business also requires certain record keeping.

You can take advantage of most restaurants more or less anonymously. You go in, you order, you pay cash & leave. Basically no record of you having been there.

However, regulation can occur under the police powers of the state (health and safety laws). I wouldn't be surprised if in NV they are required to copy your state-issued pic ID/Passport & CC information. Just in case (Heaven forfend!!!) a provider you have seen tests positive, you can be notified. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
1-- True the lady does have to pay the middle man. Usually, she has to pay for her room and board plus a little extra to the house; however, we really don't know the situations of our Indy providers. Also, our Indy girls have to pay for rooms and eat as well, so maybe the ranch girls give up a little more, but I doubt it is a substantial amount in comparison.

2-- No notes or personal information taken from me when I visited. I didn't even give the girls my real name.

3-- Maybe; maybe not. I think any situation can put the provider at risk for violence.

4-- They ladies could be over worked or not. It depends on the time of day and day of week that you go there. If you go on a weekend evening, sure, the girls are probably over worked. If you go in the middle of the week at say noon, the places are dead. You have the pick of the crop, and it is clear that they are not over worked at that point in time.

5-- I believe the only regulation regarding the brothels is that the girls have to be tested by the health dept. once per month, and there is no requirement for clients to provide any contact information.
This was brought up in eccie chat one day and one of the ladies had been there. Not sure now which it was, but they said that they only got 50% of "FEE" and if they got a tip over 600.00 then they had to give 50% to the house. She said one girl got a CAR from a guy and she had to sell it to pay the house. She said she wouldn't go back again. I think she said they sign a contract for a period of time 3 weeks to month at a time.