Westbank

Any info on spas on westbank area
theres 4
one in algiers
one on bell chase hwy
two westwego off 90
Two in Westwego? One is at 1401 WB Expwy. Don’t think they do he. Other?
There are actually two AMP's on General DeGaulle in Algiers and I've gotten HE's at both.
There are actually two AMP's on General DeGaulle in Algiers and I've gotten HE's at both. Originally Posted by Menagon9
can you give a more specific location? or maybe the names? ive been looking for HE amps on westbank for ages.
HZ Massage - near Olive Branch Cafe on Gen DeGaulle
Chinese Health Spa - near Gen DeGaulle and MacArthur Blvd.
There is another Chinese Health Spa near the corner of Wall and Belle Chasse Highway.

There is another one in Gretna but I've never been there.
HZ Massage - near Olive Branch Cafe on Gen DeGaulle
Chinese Health Spa - near Gen DeGaulle and MacArthur Blvd.
There is another Chinese Health Spa near the corner of Wall and Belle Chasse Highway.

There is another one in Gretna but I've never been there. Originally Posted by Menagon9
awesome thanks! both are very close to my house. before i go how do you rate them both? idk if you have reviews on them, but would like to know how easy it is to get a HE there and if there are a vareity of girls to choose from. for hollywood i pretty much walked in and got teased right off the bat every time, idk if it will be the same for HZ massage and the Chinese health spa you mentioned.

Edit: i seen your review for HZ. but do you think all the girls do HE there or just one? for example some places like this may have it to where only 1 or two of the girls do HE while the others dont so its a hit or miss depending on girl. ill give it a try regardless since both seem to lack reviews even on RM. just want to know what im getting into first.
I just discovered another AMP on the westbank -- Manhattan Massage near the library. (See my review for more info). It was a fun time -- better than the other 3 places I meantioned.