Chef AMPs

Are the AMP’s on chef still open? The Lillypad, etc.?
2 weeks ago they were close. Hong Kong is still open and Y--i legs are too.
There is the Rose Garden but I do not know if they are open. I think they are. Nothing else is open.
Y-I legs? What is that?
One of the very much mature women at Hong Kong.For what it is worth to you if you like to gamble with your sex life. She is know to not use a rubber if you are a regular of hers. Scared the crap out of me one time when she asked if I wanted a rubber or not.I can't believe she still works there.
Wow - super scared for an AMP.
Ha, I have been to this place once, and I got a really great massage from her I guess. When it came for the extras I handed her a 20 and said no thanks. I have also had many bbbjs in my time, and I thinks its very rare to get an STD from a bj. I mean she would have to be a nasty mofo.
I go to Dallas amps,and trust me it is so tempting to go bare bones. I would never stick mine in there bare. Kissing happens unless she has sores on her mouth.
Dallas has some really hot Asian women, and they are wayyyyyyy different then girls here. It is very hard to say no, and you will have to...lol.
I'm going to do a review of my amp Dallas trip, but post it in no la section just so y'all can see what I'm talking about.
Awesome rider look forward to that... Is Dallas better than Houston for AMPS?
Some of the best amps are in Honolulu. If ya ever make it to the island I highly recommend!
Dude, here in the states, Dallas is number 1. The ladies there are nothing like what we have here. If you have never been to Dallas, then I suggest you go. In my opinion, Dallas is amp heaven! Houston is nice, but its no where near Dallas