URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 2018 West Northwest hwy.
Activities: Omg! What didn't happen, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette long hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is about 5ft-3in petite with C' awesome body! Perfect fit in everyway!
Recommendation: Yes
Guys, this is the AMPland or pussy mall that that I've talked about before. This is an office park with 5 or 6 full service AMPs in it. Every suite in the park is an AMP. Most have in-room shower tables and during the shower these girls will soap up and scrub you with their pussies. BB is an option with almost all of them and $200 all inclusive is your cost.
thanks Rider. you always steer in the right direction.
Its nothing like here, here you pop and it all stops! In Dallas, they will drain you. My last time I did a 3some, and I felt like I was in amp heaven. Its American airlines I flew there at 8am got back to nola for 4pm, 120total no bags! Just a backpack carry on.
This is the mall the Trekker is talking about, and its about 15 minutes away from fort worth airport.
Thanks for sharing! I think I need a spa day in Dallas!
I had a good thing going for nearly a year but my PYT with an amazing attitude transferred. Now I have to find another, which may not even exist in the entire state of LA. Probably a dozen as good or better than her in one block in Dallas.
Dude this was my 3rd trip to this mall, and I'm kind of glad I don't live there. Ha, I would be a broke dude. The talent there is far surpassing anyone here. I'm talking more Asian drop dead 10's that are nymphos work in Dallas. We will never see this talent come here, so the only option is go there. While I was at 1 amp I saw a Latino girl, omg, the body on this woman, but she was getting busy. So its not just Asian women, doing this.
Dude this was my 3rd trip to this mall, and I'm kind of glad I don't live there. Ha, I would be a broke dude. The talent there is far surpassing anyone here. I'm talking more Asian drop dead 10's that are nymphos work in Dallas. We will never see this talent come here, so the only option is go there. While I was at 1 amp I saw a Latino girl, omg, the body on this woman, but she was getting busy. So its not just Asian women, doing this. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
With the prices that much less talented girls are able to charge here, I wonder why the premium girls aren't motivated to come here?
I would guess its a different market there, and with so many amps providing fs. I think that is what keeps the price in check there. My first trip the Asian girl at the beginning asked for 100. I gladly handed it over.. She was 24, and an amazing beauty. Got 2 rounds from her, so its not a 1 pop n stop there, msog/cim

Book a flight, and go check it out. I saw on YouTube there is a dude videoing in Dallas a good bit of amps in just one area. Kind of like the mall, but not the same places
There used to be two amps in BR, the one in Prairieville was good with some college age talent, the one in Port Allen decent. But that was almost 20 years ago. Prairieville got to civilized to have an Amp and well Port Allen just got shittier but the prices rose and service declined. I really liked seeing one chick at Prairieville with a big sunburst tattoo on her back who was an LSU student.
Asian nymphos is a real thing. I have encountered only 2 before at an AMP. I am not just talking horny (which is great too); I mean full blown nympho. It is such an amazing experience. Some of you may remember when Susan came through Jones Creek.
That was an amazing review and I can totally believe it and agree with the assessment. The talent in Louisiana is non-existent compared to other places.
I’ll never forget this one AMP I visited in NYC(Manhattan) nearly a decade ago...I still remember her name (Su)......OMG she was a fuckin goddess!!!!
No rushing....made me feel like a damn king.

That all just sounded like the bomb!!
I miss hitting the 777 in Ocean Springs. I am heading up to Dallas in a few weeks and have to check this out. Any spot to have the Uber driver drop me off and not make it so obvious?
Google the address, I never looked, as it does not bother me. I think everyone in that area knows what's up there