Shame on those who patronize Revital spa located at 12129 Ranch Rd 620 N #610, Austin, TX 78750

There is a thread on OH2 about Revital spa written by squiretuck.

This is the title: Liquor-May-Be-Quicker-But-Candy-Sure-Was-Dandy

Comment by latin_atx : Damn these girls need a break, all these dudes smashing them everyday, they are definitely getting their work cut out for them. I can’t believe they are still going

Comment by squiretuck - I've wondered that very same thing

I can't comment on OH2 because I don't want to out myself as treetop the great. OH2 has too many amazing ladies that I want to see so I will comment here.

The reason these gals are "smashing" dudes nonstop 24/7 is because they are human trafficked sex slaves.

When someone has sex with them by force they are nothing but a sexually assaulting rapist scum of the earth.

FYI. The adjacent businesses have a Facebook page blasting the photos of guys going there to rape. This criminal enterprise is going down.

Don't get caught with your pants down.

Cheers and be safe.
You can't have them all for yourself, tree.
You got the proof, shut them down.
All these places need to be shut down! Dont know why tree just singles out a few?
They all traffic!

This is the bad shady side of the "hobby".
Dont know why tree just singles out a few? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Because owns/runs some and does the same himself. He came out as a pimp a long time ago.
All these places need to be shut down! Dont know why tree just singles out a few?
They all traffic!

This is the bad shady side of the "hobby". Originally Posted by winn dixie
I appreciate your support. You are the definition of a patriot.

Its refreshing to see someone else who is vocal about the scumbags raping womem in the AMPs and then bragging to the other rapist that "she really enjoyed me.".

I would bet that most of the rapist are liberals who think our country needs to take care of the lazy welfare recipients.

The exception would be the human trafficked sex slaves because they don't count.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Because owns/runs some and does the same himself. He came out as a pimp a long time ago. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Treetop the great fooled your liberal brain again.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Treetop the great fooled your liberal brain again. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Originally Posted by GastonGlock
A few times i've seen him here trying to recruit. Hard to misinterpret words to the effect "..if you would have taken my offer..." when he was replying to Providers on this board.