Brooke Blow-Off!

PMing a Brooke Fox for days - text messaging for days- big build up---attire- activities....blah..blah..blah ...appointment day arrives- text in the morning- back and forth to confirm also occurs- evening appointment time rolls around- NADA...nothing- no PM/no text. Then- not even a follow-up..... 'I'm sorry my cat ate a mouse or I got sick or my left tire was flat on my mope-head'. T

This is the 4th time this has happened to me in the last month by one of these nice ladies! So I leave you with a few questions to ponder: Can we call some sort of seminar with the providing group to convey the importance of communication in the "service" industry? Assuming I meet someone who is attractive and responsive (like hitting lotto), is there anyone out there who actually sees a provider on a regular basis? Does this category even exist? Thanks.
Yes.
.... is there anyone out there who actually sees a provider on a regular basis? Does this category even exist? Thanks. Originally Posted by joshua1
yes and yes
yes and yes Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Good for you. Maybe do a review sometime. Or throw this poor guy a name or two. That way you contribute to the information-sharing nature of this site. Your fellow honbyists make sure you don't go in blind when seeing a lady with their reviews. Return the favor. I don't review every lady I see, but 5k+ posts and 2 reviews? C'mon man...
PMing a Brooke Fox for days - text messaging for days- big build up---attire- activities....blah..blah..blah ...appointment day arrives- text in the morning- back and forth to confirm also occurs- evening appointment time rolls around- NADA...nothing- no PM/no text. Then- not even a follow-up..... 'I'm sorry my cat ate a mouse or I got sick or my left tire was flat on my mope-head'. T

This is the 4th time this has happened to me in the last month by one of these nice ladies! So I leave you with a few questions to ponder: Can we call some sort of seminar with the providing group to convey the importance of communication in the "service" industry? Assuming I meet someone who is attractive and responsive (like hitting lotto), is there anyone out there who actually sees a provider on a regular basis? Does this category even exist? Thanks. Originally Posted by joshua1

Oh the butthurt of the newbies is like music to my ears. The Search tab is your friend, use it.
Check out reviews and look for the ones that have a history excellent TCB skills.

SexxySabrina, Kaya Jolee, Pistol Marks, Danica Stone, Annie Love
Just 5 with supper hotness that come to mind.

Just those 5 would have you set for a long time with no worries.
joshua, the longer the girls have been here, the better their TCB skills are, I've found, although occasionally even the dependable ones might have to cancel. Try the ones bojulay suggested, especially Pistol or SexxySabrina. Hot girls, great TCB.
That can be disappointing but look at the bright side. It isn't costing you anything but time. She could have shown up with terrible service or just taken your money and kicked you out. I've experienced all three and prefer the nc/ns
Very cool.........thanks so much
Appreciate the response sir. Thanks
Interesting thought-process. Thanks
Definitely yes on seeing a gal on regular basis, I have done it before until she retired.
I have to side with Jimmi, there were times early on I wished I had not gone through.
It all starts with 1st impressions, tcb then leading up to it with being on time.
I have learn hard way sigh, that if those aren't there. Just move on.
Without a clue as to what you're looking for, it is very hard to recommend anyone. You mentioned one name but didn't provide a link. I know many providers with great tcb skills. Provide enough information in a post and maybe you will get good responses. Might want to start a separate thread with what you really want to know instead of this one.
Playing devil's advocate here, but if this is something that is happening on a consistent basis, then maybe take a look at your approach? Look at how you are contacting providers, what you are saying and how you are saying it. Maybe the problem is not lack of communication but rather a miscommunication.
Couldn't have anything to do with the stuff you are requesting............... nawwww couldn't be!!!