Thankful to be sneaking in a visit?

Well Denizens of ECCIEland the time is nigh, with the holidays here, will you be using the holiday hub bub to be sneaking a visit or two to your fave providers? do you use shopping as an excuse to get away? do the holidays give you extra days off to hobby on like thanksgiving day itself? who here will be hobbying on thanksgiving or black friday? would black friday specials draw you into see a provider or are u busy with shopping and family this week? Happy holidays my friends, enjoy yourself and be thankful what ever you do. let's remember the less fortunate and help them this season as well. Just a gentle reminder, the food bank needs help and donations during the holidays. I hope you all are well fed, happy and warm surrounded by joy and happiness this holiday season.
http://www.trueactivist.com/this-cit...tm_campaign=af

we need this here. pay your tickets with food for the hungry
One of the chicks with dicks already started their threAD with this topic.....
  • Toyz
  • 11-23-2015, 03:50 PM
Well Denizens of ECCIEland the time is nigh, with the holidays here, will you be using the holiday hub bub to be sneaking a visit or two to your fave providers? do you use shopping as an excuse to get away? do the holidays give you extra days off to hobby on like thanksgiving day itself? who here will be hobbying on thanksgiving or black friday? would black friday specials draw you into see a provider or are u busy with shopping and family this week? Happy holidays my friends, enjoy yourself and be thankful what ever you do. let's remember the less fortunate and help them this season as well. Just a gentle reminder, the food bank needs help and donations during the holidays. I hope you all are well fed, happy and warm surrounded by joy and happiness this holiday season. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Nah, gonna be up in Dallas for the Cowboys game so no sneaking around required...debating about seeing an ATF while in town or going by for a Dallas Only SPA visit...deciding on pre or post game is the main factoid...glad TDay is not a Korean holiday.
I love the hallidays and no need to sneak, I will be playing so ladies get your game on.

IB
Toyz - what if you are in the mood for Korean on TDay?

Korean.jpg

Nah, gonna be up in Dallas for the Cowboys game so no sneaking around required...debating about seeing an ATF while in town or going by for a Dallas Only SPA visit...deciding on pre or post game is the main factoid...glad TDay is not a Korean holiday. Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 11-24-2015, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Yup, thinking about having some Moo Goo Gai Pussy...

I just have to make sure its not Sue@Jade...She tried to kill me last time. I only went for a half hour 'cause I was just passing through town...and when it was over I was laying there trying to regain my sanity and she smiled and said "next time you come see me for an hour"....I said "if you promise not to kill me I will". She laughed and said "if you die, you die"...

True story...
  • Toyz
  • 11-24-2015, 09:53 PM
I think I'm turnin' Jap-a-nesa....
I wouldn't mind some Korean, Japanese, or Thai for TDay. Hell, one of each will work for me.
  • Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 06:32 AM
I wouldn't mind some Korean, Japanese, or Thai for TDay. Hell, one of each will work for me. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

Thais & Chinese are more GFE type. Usually very sweet, but extremely knowledgeable in the art of pleasing the cock (Asian Layla is Thai BTW).

Japanese I've been with are a bit more clinical in their approach.

Koreans are just fucking machines..."I fuck you to the edge of your life now, you no die-ok"?
wow stereotype much? I wonder what the white guy stereotype is those women think of every time they see you white boys show up?
  • Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 06:51 AM
wow stereotype much? I wonder what the white guy stereotype is those women think of every time they see you white boys show up? Originally Posted by sue_nami
Oh don't be offended...

Its like rating a restaurant...

"Her DFK is just average, but her BBBJ is off the charts! 5 Stiff Cawk award"....

You don't go to a Greek restaurant expecting hamburgers.
Or a Sushi place expecting brisket...

And despite the "stereotype" its pretty accurate...at least in my experience... And that's what we do here, rate, promote, bargain.

If someone were to rate you Sue, what would they say? How would you "stereotype" yourself?
well thanks for asking, I have never thought about it but I'd say my stereotype is the sexy GILF (I have no kids so not a granny, merely my age at 55 makes me gilfey) hot experienced horny fun older woman who likes to mentor and teach folks sexual skills and give men and women their peak sexual experience. I am a woman who likes to take things into my own hands and get things done. the stereotype of a confident experienced cougar works for me too.
Just like xmas starts after Halloween, my holiday play starts with thanksgiving, may start earlyer next year to trend.

IB
Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky