Review Response and Responsibility...

I have been a happy provider for many years. In my social circle all my friends are aware of what I do to cure my boredom issue. I have changed many women’s views on what the hobby really is and how it works. I have been asked and answered every possible question there is about the hobby. The top question. “How do you do it with that many men?” My standard answer is I didn’t do that many I did the same 3. Their names were Jackson, Grant and Franklin. I also didn’t know any hobbyist was any other color than green. I also make the point that I am grateful when I started all alone on CL. the hobby turned out to be the way it is. I do believe no matter what you decide to do it is as only as good as you make it. It just makes it easier to do when everyone can communicate about it. Communication is the key to everything. Providers are allowed to set their own boundaries and state it on their ads. If you don’t see AA men. It’s ok to state it. You may lose some customers or maybe gain a few. But if you don’t communicate it then no one knows. When screening if I’m not comfortable. I will ask everything including shoe size if needed. Race shouldn’t be an issue if you state it clearly in your ad. If you don’t then before you get to the point of BCD you should let the hobbyist be aware of it. Then allow him to make the choice to continue with appointment. I would never do something to just do it or just because someone was there. If I have an issue with it I won’t do it period. Most hobbyists will appreciate the honesty rather than regret wasting $. The boards are what the guys use to keep themselves safe and getting the most bang for their buck. Providers screen and use the boards for the same reason. YMMV is a given with every provider out there. GFE and PSE are only used to define activities available. If you define yourself as GFE then please know that the men scheduling to see you will at least be expecting those activities. Anything above that is an added bonus. Anything less is worthy of a not so stellar review. And if a hobbyist is anything but on his best behavior. That is why we have alerts and references. I personally feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have gotten a few deserved bad reviews. And a few reviews I would have never thought were going to be good. You take the good with the bad and let your skills and reputation speak for themselves. Good luck. Anyone ready to ????.
Well Said Jacqueline!!!
Good post. :-)
Wow, that is the most well thought out and well written post I have seen in a while!

I agree 100% with all of your points. Wow! Just wow!

I applaud your courage for sharing what you have learned as a provider outside of the hobby circle as well, it takes a lot of guts to help change how civvy people (especially women) feel about the hobby.

And in conclusion...you rock
Thanks ladies for your positive responses. I've found it odd none of the guys have responded. I think they are too busy taking pictures of their man meat to add to their p411 profile. Since it's going to be a new requirement... J/K
well, given when alecia, marla, and lisa replied, maybe us guys were at work??

anyhoo, great post, great comments. i esp like your views on letting folks know your boundaries - if i know what a woman's boundaries are and feel comfortable in them, then she may go onto my go check her out list. if i dont feel comfortable in them, then she doesnt get on my list.

"too busy taking pictures of their man meat"
man meat?? mine is more like man beanie-weenie! :^)
I love you OUT look on everything you said. I love coming on here and seeing such genuine positive attitudes!
Here's one. The post was well written and thoughtful. I find it refreshing that you own up to a few well deserved bad reviews. If my remembering is correct you have many more well deserved good reviews. The post got you on my radar. If Fort Worth ever crosses my mind........
A bad review reminds me that I'm human. I have bad days and no matter how hard I try I can't please everyone all of the time. But I can say 99.9% of the time everyone gets off when they visit me. A negative review actually gives out great information. If I don't know there is an issue then I don't think there is one. It's a good way to improve my skills. It's all in your perspective nothing is negative if you learn and grow from it. The few negative reviews and the desire to improve myself. Lit the fire under my ass to get my dental work done and make a sobering life change. So I actually thank and apologize the guys who wrote them. Amazing what public opinions of one self can do. But if a negative review bothers me to the point of starting a 5 page thread about it. Then I should probably look at my guilt level. If I'm not guilty of shitty service. Then a bad review won't bother me. Reputation is everything in this bussiness.
Well said woman. You know I've always appreciated your honesty. You tell it like it is and don't sugar coat anything.

I'm glad to see you're ok.
A bad review reminds me that I'm human. I have bad days and no matter how hard I try I can't please everyone all of the time. But I can say 99.9% of the time everyone gets off when they visit me. A negative review actually gives out great information. If I don't know there is an issue then I don't think there is one. It's a good way to improve my skills. It's all in your perspective nothing is negative if you learn and grow from it. The few negative reviews and the desire to improve myself. Lit the fire under my ass to get my dental work done and make a sobering life change. So I actually thank and apologize the guys who wrote them. Amazing what public opinions of one self can do. But if a negative review bothers me to the point of starting a 5 page thread about it. Then I should probably look at my guilt level. If I'm not guilty of shitty service. Then a bad review won't bother me. Reputation is everything in this bussiness. Originally Posted by JacquelineWhatever

That's probably the best way to look at a bad review. A very business-like way to view things.
Obviously based upon my handle I am black. Although I do not condone any type of racist, prejudice, sexist, or any other hatred, I do understand that it is a person's preference whether or not they see men of any race, color, creed, or religion. I do appreciate the providers who state it in their ads so that I do not wast my time nor theirs trying to contact them. Having said that, great post and I really appreciate your honesty.
A prime example of why I favor more mature providers. They "get it". Best post I've seen in some time. Kudos.
Jacqueline well said and kudos. I hope all providers take a read.
I agree, this is a great post. Honesty goes a long way in making sure both parties understand what to expect when they meet. Your honesty is very refreshing. Would be great if everyone did the same.