Diets and the Man Juice. Have we discussed this before?

Dudes….I don’t think eating a container of roasted garlic hummus the night before an appointment is a good idea.
I have found….that the diet does actually affect the “taste” of the spunk.

Foods I have noticed make a sweet delight?
Mangos
Cantaloupe
Celery
Oranges
Cod – but with fruit salsa
Carrots
and beleive it or not....corn chips with salsa!

Anyone want to add?
I remember getting a confirmation email for an appointment from a Provider requesting I eat Mango or Pineapple a couple of days beforehand. I wasn't aware that BBBJNQNS was on the menu, but I wasn't complaining. So, I diligently stuffed myself with the requested fruit only to have her NSNC me. Pity. . .I was going to ask her if my efforts actually paid off or not.
  • jl411
  • 05-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Torre, thanks for the good info. I have been eating a lot of Mangos lately.. anyone could taste/test for me?
Pineapples and Mangoes.
Pineapples and Mangoes. Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW
I love pineapple, so I don't mind eating scads of it before an encounter.

I have received satisfactory reports from those who have taken delivery of the "baby batter."

Some of the other items on Torre's list might be worth a try as well.
I drink a serving of pineapple juice every morning whether I make an appointment or not. I have never had a complaint about the taste, yet, but I have had a lot of compliments
It's been my experience that pineapple does nothing but make it filmy and bitter. Of course it's possible there were other variables that contributed to that, but pineapple or acidic fruit was always apart of the filmy bitter taste situations. Fortunately, that's not happened in quite awhile.

Protein is almost a sure thing. High protein diet will give you that great manly, healthy, sweet, cum taste (yes, there is such a thing. )

One thing to consider... it probably takes more than just that mornings diet to make a difference.
I'm happy to hear protein makes it taste good. I'm on a high protein diet since i'm lifitng weights.
Hhhhmmm. Now that you mention it...SoftPlace, I guess the consistancy does make a difference as well ! Ok....I feel like I'm in a science class....ha!

Filmy and bitter you say? That is something I've encountered. Didn't ask them if they ate pineapple the night before.
A nice thin, milky with sweet texture and taste, and also has a nice aroma.
Are we talking spunk here...or the latest recipe on the Rachel Ray show....lol.

But with all seriousness, I like everyone's suggestions....although pineapple seems to be the key food of choice?

I think the best advice is to keep your diet as clean as possible. In other words....don't eat too much junk. Also...super potent or spicy foods...not a good idea. Fresh foods like tasty fruits are always best....and will leave your playmate with a sense of appetite next time you return.

Not sure what is up with the chips and salsa I mentioned before....but, it could have something to do with the several margaritas I had while on that date!

One more thing.....do you think the taste and texture of a mans "baby giz" might could be hereditary? Odd question, I know.....and probably another thread, another day.

Hugs!
Torre
Does the same concoction (pineapples, mangoes, etc...) also improve the taste of a woman's juices? Fair question.
I have heard fruit before a guy gets some oral action helps the taste and I would think it only makes sense that it helps a woman's juices taste better as well.
Does anyone know about how much and how long before?
I drink a glass of pineapple juice a day and have gotten satisfactory reports.

The protein thing is iffy. I've heard some types of protein, particularly what's in red meat can make it taste saltier. You want to stick with lean protein like chicken, turkey, etc...