best bj in arkansas

all this discussion about CBJ vs BBBJ, how about the guys give their vote on who gives the best BJ PERIOD . be it covered or not. so don not be shy guys let us ladies know!
Do you really think we are going to risk pissing off one provider by saying another provider gives a better blow job?
really. wow if a provider gets upset on matter of opinion then she probably needs to change profession. this for fun so no one should take it personally....
Ok, I'll reluctantly volunteer to be a judge. It really is only fair evaluation if there is a standard set for judging all of the fine ladies without risking "White Knight" evaluations of the performance.

All providers who wish to be evaluated, please pm me to set up your evaluation appointment.** You'll be judged on the following*:
  • Time to "get it up"
  • head action
  • taking it all - deep throating
  • ball teasing
  • prostrate teasing
  • slurping & spitting
  • talking dirty
  • eye contact
  • intensity
  • Time to "get it off"
  • CIM
  • NQNS
I realize this is a sacrifice on my part, but I'm willing to be an impartial judge for the good of the Arkansas Hobby.

Applications will be taken until June 15th at 12 midnight Central Daylight Time.

*Gentlemen, if you believe there are other standards which should be judge, please address your suggestion to me privately. I'd hate for any empiracal evidence gathered in this important research to be prejudiced by an open and public discussion of the standards.

** Ladies, Keep in mind only BBBJ's are eligible for this contest.
thanks arklookin4lovin!
many guys wil agree..the girl who gives the best bj is the one suckign their dick at the current time..

many guys also agree there is no such thing as a "bad bj"..just one that could use improvement lol

all joking aside..

why not do a contest.. it was done in dallas a few years ago.. actually 2 or 3 times.. the girls were unknown to the "judges" and then they decided a winner..

other than that.. in this small of a market.. saying "who gave the best" could be hobby suicide..

it has nothing to do with anyone taking anything personal.. but does anyone need reminded of about a months worth of "ranting" by providers not liking this review or that review.. ya.. imagine saying one sucks better dick than the other
I'm in line!
Giving bj is whatI like andall my gents shouldknow that by now but if you haven't found out yet then I would be happy to show you. And BTW BB pencil myob to give Mr. Happy a round with Danni's lips
  • MrGiz
  • 05-30-2011, 11:21 PM
WoW !! That's a tough pick!

I would assume BBBJ-CIM-NQNS or wherever.... genuine intent to impress... deepthroating... eye contact... face-fucking... varying technique... gleam in the eye....

We have more than just a couple of eXXXperts , nearby!!
My , My , My....
The problem is, unless you have had one from all the providers, how can you be sure?

But I sure know the last one I had was damn good.
I have never been good at picking favorites whether it is a favorite song, a favorite flower, a favorite car, or a favorite BJ. If I could be on the judging panel, I would sure put a lot of thought into making a decision, though.
There would probably be a few easy to eliminate, but I imagine most all our well reviewed ladies would be winners in my mind.
  • MrGiz
  • 06-01-2011, 08:02 PM
I think, if we were all injected with truth serum.... we have our own #1 faves.... at least as far as Arkansas is concerned!
I know I do! ** But I just don't think it's right to throw it there....
I just hope she knows who she is!
I suggest a bracket be set up and we seed each girl.....
are we talking one judge or a panel of judges, if its a panel , there needs to be judges of differant size members so it give them a challange,
  • MrGiz
  • 06-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Best Blowjob in any state will never be something which can be agreed to.... or even ranked!! Waaaaaaaaaay too many variables in place.... but genuine enthusiasm and features I've already outllined will always be my judging criteria!!

Is there really ANYTHING finer in Life, than a "World Class" Blowjob?