✦ ✧ BACK IN ACTION ✦ ✧™

Im glad to be back!
Since I was not able to access my account when the apparent "Dallas Baby Got busted" alert started. I couldn`t sign in and defend my name.
Now im on and active and just wanted to say I have NOT been busted and have been doing really good! No drama please on my thread, Im just saying I`m glad to be back and hope the one`s that started this get taken care of. That is a scary thing to play with and is NOT acceptable!
Welcome backs Only please and nice things to say....
SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMA!

Welcome back. Its a shame when someone gets trashed for nothing. Glad to see you back and looking forward to seeing more of you!!!!! You sexy thang.
Welcome back. Its a shame when someone gets trashed for nothing. Glad to see you back and looking forward to seeing more of you!!!!! You sexy thang. Originally Posted by firedownbelow

Thank you sweetie!
I'd spank it lol
I'd spank it lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

lol I like spankings!
Nobody messes with my bootyful chick. Welcome back, baby cakes. I hope whoever started this about you gets taken care of. On the bright side, I now know you like spankings so it's all good! Lol

I can't wait to meet you, sweetie. Bring the ass home, to Dallass where it belongs. Well, actually Austin but Dallas just rhymes better. Lol
Let me be the first Arkansas gent to welcome you back although I never felt you had left.

PM sent.
  • MrGiz
  • 06-10-2011, 05:40 AM
A Toast to the Truth

Take Care , Play Safe!!
Glad see you back BabyDallas now on with the show you said new pics in future .And good idea Arkansas Bringing Sexy back .
Glad you're back on the boards!! Have fun, Play safe
Glad to see you back in action. I hope nothing but the best.
Play safe.
Welcome Back N Be Safe!!
I'm a fairly smart guy, but after reading all 112 posts in the alert thread, I'm still not entirely sure what the hell just happened. HOWEVER, welcome back. I'm glad that all is well with you and wish you the best.
Thank you everyone for the welcome backs! Im glad the truth came out, the lesson learned in this situation: stay away from people that start lies and rumours because if they will do it to me, they will do it to you too. Hating is an ugly trait that a few providers on here need to get over...