FLAG FAKE BUST

Please help me and flag the fake Bust of Dallas baby thread. Im still having people think it was a real bust! Since we all know it was a lie and it was made up lets get it taken off the board!

Nobody needs to have that up about them!

Thank you Baby Dallas
This is true I just seen Babydallas in Jonesboro Ark .Thursday .She look and act fine and no cops .Had good time ,thread was bogus .
There is a flag on bp for Sydney also. Any info?

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...ned-45/2533045

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...ned-45/2533045 Originally Posted by scoup25

umm... and no this name should not even be tied in on my thread... Let`s keep the BP on Bp and the EC on EC....

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...ned-45/2533045 Originally Posted by scoup25

Another out of the wood works account....?..? umm.... makes you wonder..
and this is in the alerts why

Gee. I wonder who did that?

Everyone--please flag this nonsense.

umm...Let`s keep the BP on Bp.... Originally Posted by BabyDallas

Great suggestion! When do you plan on returning?

This ad is very similar to the one that you admitted to me that you had posted and then removed, per my advice. You know, the day I spoke with you about the alert that was placed on you?

Just as I advised you then, IT'S TOTALLY OBVIOUS that these childish get-backs are coming from you. It's really too bad that you can't listen to my advice and just STOP.

I think I speak for most of us when I say---we're all tired of it. How can you possibly think that this is productive for you?

Eccie is a community for mature ADULTS to have fun, play & and assist each other's hobbying, however we can.

If you can't manage to do that, please see yourself to the door.
Hey Dallas, I didn't mean to disrespect your thread or whatever, I read the alert on this so I have a pretty good idea of whats going on. I have been a member on here and before that ASPD for a long time. I haven't posted a review here and I've been out of the hobby for a while so I don't have any recent references and I was going to see Sydney since she is newbie friendly. I was about to call and saw an Ad on bp about her working with the cops so I asked a question. I could care less about the deal you all have going on other than you need to put it to rest.
Can't we all get along. I wanted to play this weekend but too much drama.
What is up with all this hijacking is what I want to know??? Im not giving it a rest until the fake bust thread is flagged enough to get removed. It shouldn`t even still be up there since we all know it was made up that is all Im saying.
Can't we all get along... Originally Posted by Rodger
I've been suggesting this for quite some time. I feel like I'm ramming my head into a brick wall. Hopefully, if the mods remove anything...it will be the source of this non-stop drama. Then maybe we can all get back to what we're really here to do---having fun!
Gee. I wonder who did that?

Everyone--please flag this nonsense.

[/b]
Great suggestion! When do you plan on returning?

This ad is very similar to the one that you admitted to me that you had posted and then removed, per my advice. You know, the day I spoke with you about the alert that was placed on you?

Just as I advised you then, IT'S TOTALLY OBVIOUS that these childish get-backs are coming from you. It's really too bad that you didn't listen to my advice and just STOP.

I think I speak for most of us when I say---we're all tired of it. How can you possibly think that this is productive for you?

Eccie is a community for mature ADULTS to have fun, play & and assist each other's hobbying, however we can.

If you can't manage to do that, please see yourself to the door. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Dont know what your talking about Ginger, I never admitted to anything. That is what you think, What is childish is how the whole lie was made up on these boards and it is still posted and people still think I got busted. That is where this drama all started from was here on EC.
im still wondering what its doing in the alert thread it should be in the co-ed thread think someone need to read the sticky at the top
I started this for ME and to help clear the made up bust thread since I still have clients, friends, etc. calling and texting me asking me daily what happened and Im getting sick of telling them the whole story! I just wanted the fake bust thread flagged and removed.
I started this for ME and to help clear the made up bust thread since I still have clients, friends, etc. calling and texting me asking me daily what happened and Im getting sick of telling them the whole story! I just wanted the fake bust thread flagged and removed. Originally Posted by BabyDallas
but its not a alert