City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Fbms
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Super thick biggest ass I’ve ever seen in a amp was wearing daisy dukes that barley covered anything
Recommendation: Yes
Where is this at what's the name of the place
Dee Thai 2
What’s she like up too on the front? Big tits also?
Is that the correct phone number
Decent up top she has a little belly but the ass and thighs make everything better
Nice review.
I thought she told me tiki. Well damn ibthought she would be my little big ass secret until she left. ��
What’s the name of the place?
Um. There's nothing at this intersection
Um. There's nothing at this intersection Originally Posted by Jugmaster34
Building is on SE corner. Business is located on the N side facing the CVS. The sign above the door is leftover from the chiropractor that used to be there.
Building is on SE corner. Business is located on the N side facing the CVS. The sign above the door is leftover from the chiropractor that used to be there. Originally Posted by dogfart
That’s really smart ! Keep that chiropractic sign !
That’s really smart ! Keep that chiropractic sign ! Originally Posted by playerplano
lol!

Of course, they made a liar out of me. Passed by yesterday and they have replaced the "chiroprator" sign with one that simply says "massage" in big red letters.

Nevertheless, should be not too much of a problem to find this place for the mongers who take note of the details in this thread.