URL / Website: https://new-wellnessrelax.business.site/
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Ridge Road East
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair worn up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’2ish, slender built, b’s with eraser‘s, smooth and shaved
Recommendation: Yes
I visited the place and Kara is not there. so I called the old place she worked before and they told me Kara is available. eventually I had the service with her. This is the number she worked and she told me that this is the only place she worked in Rochester. 5854354000
I visited the place and Kara is not there. so I called the old place she worked before and they told me Kara is available. eventually I had the service with her. This is the number she worked and she told me that this is the only place she worked in Rochester. 5854354000 Originally Posted by kevinkoo1996
Phone # in the OP is for Yukina. No idea where you ended up getting service, but the # you posted matches the encounter.
I visited the place and Kara is not there. so I called the old place she worked before and they told me Kara is available. eventually I had the service with her. This is the number she worked and she told me that this is the only place she worked in Rochester. 5854354000 Originally Posted by kevinkoo1996
Sorry the 435-4000 is correct # for relax ...Mods please correct number