Only One Year Left!

According to the Mayan Calendar, the world will end on the winter solstice (Dec 21st) of 2012.

If there is somebody on your list, better see 'em now!
Thanks for the heads up.
Maybe they just thought - 'Ah, this is enough for now' when they created it.
  • Jaci
  • 12-21-2011, 06:16 AM
OMG I'm waiting on you both to come see me!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Gentlemen

Holiday Kisses,Jaci
I thinck the Mayans just ran out of paper when Cortez and company arrived.
Theheheeeeee!!!!!!!
Has anyone told daaaman, yet? Lol
Has anyone told daaaman, yet? Lol Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Ha, right?

His count will triple this year!

I agree...the Mayans just ran out of room. I believe it's suppose to reset. Just like all the Y2K bullshit. I had to work that night and all the paranoia that everyone was running around with was quite entertaining. I wanted to bitch slap all of them. The only thing that was somewhat understandable was SOME of the computer systems - but overall - people needed to get a fucking grip on reality, and keep a flashlight handy.
Flashlight with batteries, don't forget the batteries. :-).

And a bottle of good liquor.

The end of the world will probably come, and I will be somewhere sleeping right thru it.
If the end of the world comes, I hope I die fast and not have to live like the characters on the movie "The Road" or "Book of Eli".
If the end of the world comes, I hope I die fast and not have to live like the characters on the movie "The Road" or "Book of Eli". Originally Posted by Tori Hastings
Like the Morlocks (Time Machine reference-showing my age here)

Of course it is - a week after I graduate college. Of course that might be a perfect way out of those pesky school loans.
I read a little more about it today. The Mayans were really advanced for their time in mathematics and astronomy. With the end of this calendar they also predicted a final event that included a solar shift, a Venus transit and violent earthquakes.
Not sure what a Venus transit is. We seem to have had the earthquakes for the last several hundred years.
So I guess batteries and bottled water sales should start peaking around November of next year.
For a minute there, I thought this was going to be a forbidden political statement. Good excuse as any to book an appointment.
I'm planning a trip to Chichen-Itza on the 21st of December 2012. I was originally planning on deflowering 7 virgins on top of El Capitan, but I'm having a hard time fulfilling that wish. Now I'm just looking for 7 beautiful "virgins". Anyone interested?
It's not the end of time's it is going to be the beginning of a new time, the only problem is we don't know what that new time has to offer. It might be the beginning of armageddon or it could be the beginning of something else. It doesn't matter what or if something happens we can not do anything about it.
Well damn. I have another year to make a million.. get a BMW750. UGHHHH>.. and to think I had four more years. Oh well. Lived without both of them this long. At least I know I only have another year of paying bills. WOOHOOOO.