Providers that don't see clients with an OK from AA provider

So, I just got my p411 finally setup last couple weeks. I had a provider that I've seen before tell me that she no longer will see me b/c I have a AA provider that gave me an ok. Me and this provider spent lots of time together in the past and it really surprised me.

My question is: is this normal? Hobbyists: has this ever happened to y'all? Providers: would y'all do something like that to a customer that you have hung out with, had fun with, and spent time with?
Now was it just an AA provider or one who is known for bb activities?
Oh wow, that sux! But keep in mind, that IS her right and she is free to run her business the way she wants. Even if it is very messed up.

Good news, there is a lot of us ladies looks past those kinds of things.
Although I did create one a month or so back...I'm already tired of seeing race related topics...

Can't we all just get along?
Damn that sucks! I've never denied seeing a client based on who has seen prior especially based on the race/nationality! Sorry that happened to you but hey it happened for a reason, you may find a lady 10x better and much more entertaining! Good luck!!
PI is ok come be in my shoes for a day..I had one girl call me ask me about the gent told her he was great then she goes to say well good he was great to you cause Im not going to see him cause he has seen you..I was like omg for real she says yes I said good let him came back to me then sure he did...Mmm I bet I'm the aa that gave you the ok J/k had a blast with ya but oh well come I'll show you a good time again ..have a good day baby
Although I did create one a month or so back...

Can't we all just get along? Originally Posted by Alien_Saint
I am too. This is just tiring...
Wow. I can't believe the amount of racism that still exists in the year 2012. And the nerve of that provider, when there are so many other beautiful ladies, of all races, with whom you can choose to spend your time. I wonder what kind of inbread rednecks would show up, if you were to look at every single person she's been with. I probably shouldn't have said that, because it is her perogative, and I do respect my hobby sisters. It just seams to me that we, as humans should have gotten past all of the racist crap by now. It's such a ridiculous thing to hate someone over.
So, thanks for letting me vent.
Peace and love to you all.
SweetMelody
Ill take another round of chocolate with Tiffani !!!
Does this mean I have cooties?
Now was it just an AA provider or one who is known for bb activities? Originally Posted by pyramider
Bbbj activities only. Everything else covered and nothing leads to believe otherwise.
Then its on her, find another provider. Some people do not remember than its all pinck up the middle.

How is this different than fucktards that will not see a provider that has AA clients?
How is this different than fucktards that will not see a provider that has AA clients? Originally Posted by pyramider
A vajay jay?

LOL.....it takes all kinds of fucktards to make the world go around!
Three of the best BBBJs I've had in the hobby are from AA girls (PrincessKat, Lauren Allure and of course EBG). If another provider has a problem with that, the hell with them!
Three of the best BBBJs I've had in the hobby are from AA girls (PrincessKat, Lauren Allure and of course EBG). If another provider has a problem with that, the hell with them! Originally Posted by Jake Perman
Note to self..."..for best BBBJ..."