Let the truth be told

Dfwsoccer01 made this post and has left out some very important information. I was going to let this go until you wrote the same stuff in the review of me. First I was going to show you the courtesy and write your thread off to a young newbie who does not understand the purpose of this board is to be truthful. You have crossed the line and it certainly shows you have a vendetta to try to ruin my business, so I will tell my side of this appointment.

First: you called me around midnight and you knew you were coming to the Studio.
Second: you said it was more convenient for you to come there.
Third: when you showed up at 1 AM you were intoxicated
Fourth: I tried twice to get you off.
Fifth: don't bash me for your in ability to get off when it was booze.

As for all of your research is a bunch of BS, It is in my reviews evening in calls are always at this location, It is common knowledge about the rooms here. I use this at night because it is safer than my in call apartment at night for me. I was available to come see you for out call. Really you sobered up the next morning realized the money you spent and was upset with yourself.

Selena
Curious about his claim of you not having a bed...?
Short and to the point. You're a better advocate than many of the lawyers I know.
  • S-Man
  • 09-24-2012, 08:11 PM
ECCIE he said, she said.
Haaaaaaaaa
Couple things (3, actually), Selena:

1. I just looked at the first 3 pages of your reviews and they all indicate that your incalls are in the Galleria area/off the NDT. How many pages back are we required to go in order to divine the "common knowledge" of your studio incall that is nowhere near the Galleria and appears to be pretty close to Harry Hines (which is about as far from the Galleria as possible in more ways than one)? Oh, well, at least NOW there's no doubt that your studio incall and its approximate location will be a matter of common knowledge. Good info to have.

2. Did you really give this drunk guy an "Okay" on p411? That's quite a disservice to your fellow providers given all the issues you had with him, isn't it?

3. Whassup with the mattress on the floor thing? Is that a matter of common knowledge, too? It is now.

Just curious. Thanks in advance for your reply. Let ALL the truth be told.
Its common knowledge to fuck on the floor?
And what the fuck is a "studio"?
(I'm not from texas)
Is that like a hoe house apartment?
I don't think its a vendetta or anything like that. Yea he's new, but he didn't just come post a bad review and bash a girl. He told his side, NEVER said a name, even said he didn't want to take a chance on hurting a girls business if it was just an off day for her, he listened to all of everybodys feedback, and LATER wrote the review after a lot of input from others.

Maybe an issue of two people just not clicking together. Maybe an off day.

But nothing screams at me "just a guy mad at a girl and he's trying to hurt her business". The sorry bastards that do that kind of shit don't come ask for advise (while still protecting a girls name) from seasoned folks who have been in the game for a while. I may be wrong, but right now that's how I see it. And I think he did the right thing in reviewing it.

I too would like to know about the bed, and you asking him to say it happened somewhere else and not at a studio/spa where it happened.
Can we at least confirm wether or not this all took place on a mattress on the floor?
It was Colonel Mustard, in the Kitchen, with the Candlestick. No wait!...
It was Professor Plum, in the Observatory, on the floor. Wait-wait, no...
It was Madam Hoe, on the mattress, at the studio!

(har-har-har, for those who get it.)
WOW! Seriously, Selena?!

Keep in mind, I still have PM's and phone calls times, and can share if you really want me to.... Is that what you want? Highly doubt it.

Grasping at straws, and honestly, it's pretty sad. I tried really hard to keep my review cordial to not portray you in a bad way, and you make up this kind of shit?! I'm a Newbie, how the hell would I know that S-Hole Incall wouldn't have a bed?! I had no idea what I was walking into! And hardly intoxicated. Hell, maybe if I would have been I would have been able TO GET OFF!!! Considering the environment I was in! UNBELIEVABLE.

All I can say is that I told Jessica I had someone flying in at 8:45. That's why we postponed my meeting (and I sure as hell should have just waited to meet her!!!) Her flight ended up being delayed and came at 9:30. There is no way in hell I was doing anything after I picked her up from the airport that night, so no way I was at your incall at 1am.....

Selena, you're making yourself look worse by posting this kind of mess. You also sent me a PM after my post on Saturday saying, "thank you for not posting a review". You knew damn well you screwed me over!

DRAMA! And I thought this is why people got into the Hobby.... to avoid it! Guess that's what I get for trying to be nice.
Keep in mind, I still have PM's and phone calls times, and can share.... Originally Posted by Dfwsoccer01
Uh-oh. Man, sometimes the truth hurts. Especially when there's a written or electronic record involved.

And there's still that p411 okay, isn't there?
  • S-Man
  • 09-24-2012, 09:59 PM
Keep in mind, I still have PM's and phone calls times, and can share if you really want me to.... Is that what you want? Highly doubt it. Originally Posted by Dfwsoccer01
Fyi... ECCIE Forum Guidelines
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Dfw I am with you!!!!