A question of timing

Random thought occurred to me when writing a review...wondering if true for anyone else?

Hobbying has traditionally been done under the cover of darkness but most of my free time is early on Saturday or Sunday thus I have frequently found myself to be the first fuck of the day for some providers.

Some of the best experiences I have had with ladies have been early in the day possibly because the ladies aren't tired from bouncing up and down all day.

Any guys notice a similar trend? What about you ladies any thoughts?
i'd rather be number 1 or 2 than 7 or 8.
i've generally been a middle of the day boinker. and most have been quite nice.

though i often find the night more erotic and wish i could manage that more easily.
though that must get back to the #7 or 8 issue.
Dealing with working around the schedule of a SO, I do it when I can. And that has been from 8 am to the early evening hours. I have had wonderful sessions in all of those time slots. But I get your point.
I cannot remember the last time I have had an eccie or P411 encounter under cover of darkness. I prefer daylight, morning, fresh, energized, morning wood, etc.
Or just see girls with a low client count so you don't end up being #27
My favorite time is between 8am to 11am.makes my day better.but most providers don't get up that early. I am up at 5am most mornings ,most gals are crashing at 5. Lol.
i see my regular every Satruday Morning !!!
usually at 10:00
I don't wake up until noon because nothing in my apartment matters until that time. BUT I'll probably start being up around 7am during the week starting next week. Although check in at the hotels aren't until 3pm