I never saw the man that wrote last review

So I go an look to see a new review on my page stating that I have a pimp handling my account when in reality i've already gotten banned for trying to make another account because I didn't know how to get in control of this account. Then this lowlife degrades me and tells eccie I gave him services and even puts a price I would never do, so Iask him to delete his review and he says ph I'm putting a no because I think your a pimp when he lied on his review and we have no messages of seeing each other. Sadly eccie will believe a ignorant racist before they believe in the truth. I'm so feed up with this race thing like all black girls have pimps and I don't think I will be on eccie anymore you guys are childish, liars, and cheap!
Not an alert. Moved to correct forum
Off topic but damn AG that avatar is the world's best birth control. I completely lose my mojo for at least half an hour every time I see you post!
  • grean
  • 03-07-2018, 11:07 AM
So I go an look to see a new review on my page stating that I have a pimp handling my account when in reality i've already gotten banned for trying to make another account because I didn't know how to get in control of this account. Then this lowlife degrades me and tells eccie I gave him services and even puts a price I would never do, so Iask him to delete his review and he says ph I'm putting a no because I think your a pimp when he lied on his review and we have no messages of seeing each other. Sadly eccie will believe a ignorant racist before they believe in the truth. I'm so feed up with this race thing like all black girls have pimps and I don't think I will be on eccie anymore you guys are childish, liars, and cheap! Originally Posted by Londonlibra
Which user? I don't see anything about a pimp in the two most recent ones.
Which user? I don't see anything about a pimp in the two most recent ones. Originally Posted by grean
She said her last review:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2331658

Read the 1st comment reply after the original review post by the same poster.
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Sounds like pimp issues to me, we're not cheap, we do like to pay what things are worth though
Well thank you for letting me know how you guys feel, that I worthless and not good enough to get what I deserve. God Bless You!
Well thank you for letting me know how you guys feel, that I worthless and not good enough to get what I deserve. God Bless You! Originally Posted by Londonlibra
Nobody said anything about you being worthless in here, and there wasn't any mention of your race or even a hint of racism.
Taint knows no race.
Well apparently when somebody says we pay for what we think it worth paying for or did he not say that? Yes he did say that so like I said sir I can voice my opinion stop going back and forth trying to justify for ignorance on my post I am African American I know when somebody's being unfair to me. If you don't see the disrespect then mind your business. I am not some crazy black girl that has a pimp I am a 21 year old trying to live my life just like you so go judge yourself before you judge me.
Which user? I don't see anything about a pimp in the two most recent ones. Originally Posted by grean
It was her other account she has 2.
  • grean
  • 03-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Well thank you for letting me know how you guys feel, that I worthless and not good enough to get what I deserve. God Bless You! Originally Posted by Londonlibra

We appreciate pointing out false reviews. I've contacted ladies before and tried referencing a review on their page from a couple of months back only to be told then that it was fake or had inaccurate info with pricing or session type.
Wish they would help ladies more with fake reviews.
Thoughtone of the reasons of eccie was to keep men and women safe from the outside world.
When fake reviews are allowed to stand it only hinders the process.

If you can prove through your messages that y'all didn't meet.
They should be able to remove it.
Wish they would help ladies more with fake reviews.
Thoughtone of the reasons of eccie was to keep men and women safe from the outside world.
When fake reviews are allowed to stand it only hinders the process.

If you can prove through your messages that y'all didn't meet.
They should be able to remove it. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I know hopefully one day we will have equality. Thank you for listening.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-12-2018, 09:27 PM
The only way to get a review removed is if the AUTHOR writes in and requests it to be removed. Even then, it is a BIG MAYBE.

Also, good luck to even get ANY of the moderators to respond. They have all went MIA or washed their hands of caring for the board when the owners don't want to manage the drama, just the money.