A provider used me as a false reference

So, I've been on a break for the last few months.
I just returned to several messages from 3 different people about a provider who reached out to them saying that I gave her their #.
Her name was stated as Destiny Desire or Destinee Desire.
I would NEVER give out a hobbyist's # without permission.
I did receive a message after one man had actually seen her, thanking me for the referral. I'm just glad that it all worked out safely.
Just know that if anyone else received a similar message, it was without my consent.
Checking references goes both ways.
The Nerve of her
Janae - I am one of them !! DD reached out to me and she mentioned the same - that it was you who gave my reference.. Though she did not text me, and it was all over PMs...
Since, I had not decided to see her yet, I did not follow through !!
So, I've been on a break for the last few months.
I just returned to several messages from 3 different people about a provider who reached out to them saying that I gave her their #.
Her name was stated as Destiny Desire or Destinee Desire.
I would NEVER give out a hobbyist's # without permission.
I did receive a message after one man had actually seen her, thanking me for the referral. I'm just glad that it all worked out safely.
Just know that if anyone else received a similar message, it was without my consent.
Checking references goes both ways. Originally Posted by JanaeLove
Sooooo…..who is giving her the client phone numbers? Those aren't always very accessible or randomly out there(esp of people you know or have seen). ???
Was it this girl?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=450932 Originally Posted by Analeese
That’s her.

She PMed me initially and she didn’t have my text until I gave it to her. . I did meet her, but was hesitant. Waited until after a few longtime hobbyists with many reviews saw her and I communicated with them to see if she was legit. The actual encounter was fine, but the setup was odd. Since she was using the same hotel I met Janae at in the past, helped cement the story that maybe she did know her.
I absolutely do not know this chick. This is merely speculation, but times were slow and maybe she used my name to generate business. Although, I do not condone the method, or using my name, I am glad that it all worked out safely.
Another provider has never had access to my contacts. I think she reached out to all of them via PM, not by phone & claimed that I gave them contact info, but set up the appts. via PM.
Thanks for speaking up. Although, it worked out OK. It does present a safety issue.
I definitely DO NOT want anyone thinking that I'd give out their info. I try to be discreet in all that I do. I take mine & my contact's privacy and safety seriously.
Anyone who has tried to schedule with me unprepared should know.
Honestly, I think she may know a provider that I no longer associate with & that's how she knew that I'd be away and not answering messages or calls.
This provider contacted me several months ago via PM. I’m not used to providers reaching out to me first; nothing came of it. But it looks like she’s trying to nick certain clients. How she got their numbers is a mystery.
JL,

Rtm her and tell the mods she was rude to you. That should get her banned under the new rule enforcement.

Good luck!
I actually have it all figured out now. The background in a picture can say a lot. (Providers, be more careful) I'm not gonna throw the 3rd provider under the bus, but we used to play together. She knew that I'd be away. They used my reviews as well as numbers of mutual contacts of me & the 3rd provider to get her going. We have also frequented the same hotels. Although I do not associate with or approve of the methods used, I do know that the 3rd provider is safe professionally.
I'm not trying to get anyone banned.
We'll just meet elsewhere.
Just know that if I didn't say anything personally, it didn't come from me.
A ridiculous situation that has had enough of my attention.
As long as everyone is safe, back to it. I don't mind sharing. My availability is limited anyhow.