Fantasy fulfillment needed

So my biggest fantasy is to find a woman who can play a dominant mistress role. I would love to meet her first to try out CBT such as ruined orgasms, forced self cum eating, forced dato/daty, and other huniliation in front of other women like her friends. and after a few sessions bring in another slave for me to perform forced oral on. Any ladies in the dfw area into this?
LET ME BE YOUR SEX DOM me and my provider gf's love a good sex slave
SKCorvette, IIRC, Leilover and Amillia_Winter have posted on ECCIE that they were looking for men to help fulfill similar fantasies for another client, so I would assume that your fantasy would be something they're acquainted with?
Cool! Any more ladies interested I this?
WOW, YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO WASTE LADIES TIME WITH YOUR PRACTICAL JOKES!!??? HOW MANY NCNS DO YOU NEED?
Sammi I was very offended by some of your messages and I chose to stop talkin with you. I did not NCNS you I actually told you a day in advance.
If I remember correctly she was dressed waiting for you and you never did show. I think that would be a ncns.... ijs
Sweetheart wow !! That is nothing like the pm you sent me last night saying that i never replied to some of your messages and stopped seeing me because it freaked you out that we moved. Have you ever heard of a lease? Our lease was up and we decided to move to a much nicer place!!! Yes sweetheart you NCNS me on two different sessions! Cancelled another session the evening before. I understand things come up so I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. Then the week after the last NCNS you texted me and told me that you just couldn't do it so I told you I understood!!
I didn't realize the lease ended. Sorry I just want to play it safe you know how it is dear. my apologies Sammi
Shouldnt assume anything in the hobby, ask before you assume...that can hurt peoples reps. and sorry doesnt fix that!
My hobby fantasy is to be:
1. Rich
2. Single
3. Thirty again!
Please keep on topic.

Thanks.