NEED UPDATED LIST OF GIRL FRIENDLY HOTELS IN DUBAI

There are several lists of girl friendly hotels on the web but I've noticed from reading the travel sites that quite a few of the hotels that were previously girl friendly have changed. They no longer admit guests to your room even with ID. I used to visit Dubai frequently and I stayed at the Avenue Hotel on Al Rigga Rd. They were girl friendly but I was told by a friend who stayed their recently that this has changed and apparently this is not the only hotel that has changed in the last few months. Local LE probably brought this about. Who knows?

Can anyone recommend hotels in the Diera Area, Al Rigga or anywhere else in Dubai for that matter than still admits guests? We need updated lists. All the lists on the net are over a year old and apparently all the changes took place in the last few months.
The Four Points by Sheraton in Bur Dubai off Khalid Bin Walid Road which is 2 blocks before the York Hotel is friendly. They charge 60 Dirhams for the guest every time.
I posted a review of two different ones in a recent thread. I have seen the same lists as you and agree that they should be updated.

Recent Approved hotels from Eccie members are:
~The Four Points by Sheraton in Bur Dubai
~Hilton Dubai Creek – in Diera Dubai
~Majestic Hotel Tower – in Bur Dubai
I agree. Everyone please provide your updates when you can.