Slick Willie fell asleep during hildebeest's speech

Even Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is bored with hildebeest's lies.

Even Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is bored with hildebeest's lies.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Mebbe she should have worn a bLew(insky) dress ? !!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz!!!!!
Most everyone on here ... even those who are up late working the truck stop stalls ...

.. know that chasing pussy at night can make you sleepy during the day!
Again, if Melania would have fallen asleep during Donald's acceptance speech this would have been the lead story for the next 24 hour cycle.
When you all get to his age you will doze off sipping your soup. LOL
I think a number of them are... LLEphantMan was hanging out in Clarksville before we were born, after all!
  • DSK
  • 07-30-2016, 12:57 PM
I think a number of them are... LLEphantMan was hanging out in Clarksville before we were born, after all! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm sure you are one of them, old man
I'm waiting with bated breath for this to appear on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, C-Span, or even Fox.
I'm waiting with bated breath for this to appear on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, C-Span, or even Fox. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Watch Kaines eyes when he realizes Bill the Rapper is asleep. He makes a hand signal to his throat, to get the camera off them. Then moves his head to block the camera. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64
Hey, I know why nobody wanted to nudge ole Bill.......they were scared he would suddenly wake up screaming......"SUCK MONICA SUCK!! BLOW IS JUST A TERM"
Watch Kaines .... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Does anyone recognize the guy behind him and to his right? Agent? In the slow version he notices and starts leaning forward toward the end of the scene right behind his right ear ...