Ekim likes buttsky!!!!!

I thought it would be a cat, since he is a pussy
Attachment 553797Ekim is a butt guy but not the ones that look that good, they usually have lots a hair on them
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=55 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Who wouldn't like that butt, except lexie and gary, they like male butts.
Attachment 553797 I am a butt guy but not the ones that look that good, they usually have lots a hair on them Originally Posted by gary5912
Who wouldn't like that butt, except Eva and asswpie , they like male butts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by gary5912

Gary's choice.
Attachment 553797Ekim is a butt guy but not the ones that look that good, they usually have lots a hair on them Originally Posted by gary5912
EKIM likes'em like that so he can pick those dingleberries more easily with his one tooth. And with all that hair, he gets " more per bun " !
LOL a naked mans ass was posted, and gay rey busted butt getting here.........
LOL a naked mans ass was posted, and gay rey busted butt getting here......... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They mentioned how YOU like ass and YOU responded FIRST EKIM. Just wanted everyone to know that YOU like MEN's ASSES, especially for when YOU pick dingleberries WITH YOUR ONE TOOTH !
Attachment 553797Ekim is a butt guy but not the ones that look that good, they usually have lots a hair on them Originally Posted by gary5912
I can't unsee that !!!!!

all that hair... ewwww!!!!