Would like some advice.

Im setting up a special session in a few weeks and this is what she agreed to. Do you think I was clear enough? What I sent to her.

"I know you are a big sub so im going to you first, I got a big pay day coming up and I want to end a long dry spell. Its a special arrangement, 500 for 1st hour, with possibility for longer, 1 or 2 hours. Its a master/slave roleplay were I will have complete control of you and freedom to use you as I will. You will probably be bound, gagged and blindfolded for at least part the first hour. You will play the part of a new slave girl, captured by your new master, who will show you your new place and role in life.
Interested? "

Do you think her agreeing enthusiastically is sufficient?
Holy Shit Saddam NO!

Are you with the Khmer Rouge ?

Just creepy!!!
Whats the big deal, its roleplay, im a domme not a sadist. I'm big on clear communication, that why i'm asking for second opinions.
Im setting up a special session in a few weeks and this is what she agreed to. Do you think I was clear enough? What I sent to her.

"I know you are a big sub so im going to you first, I got a big pay day coming up and I want to end a long dry spell. Its a special arrangement, 500 for 1st hour, with possibility for longer, 1 or 2 hours. Its a master/slave roleplay were I will have complete control of you and freedom to use you as I will. You will probably be bound, gagged and blindfolded for at least part the first hour. You will play the part of a new slave girl, captured by your new master, who will show you your new place and role in life.
Interested? "

Do you think her agreeing enthusiastically is sufficient? Originally Posted by theone7885
Wow
Ummm.....

No safe words? No discussions of her limits? No prior relationship with said provider?

The whole thing makes me nervous.
Well, that would open up a dialogue. And if she just responded to you, "Sure!" then I might have some concerns.

A thorough discussion (and agreement) of boundaries, and safe words, etc., would be necessary. Gosh ... there is so much to comment on that I don't know where to start.

But certainly, I would think that more dialogue would be key to a good time together, and for her safety as well.

Good luck.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
did you just finish watching Fifty Shades of Grey ?
Her reply should be just the first step in the date setup conversation. You would need to build mutual trust, discuss playtime, safe words, strict hard limits...
Once this has been throughly investigated... have you done the research on her and her reviews? Has she done any research on you?
Play safe... have fun...
she is very well established and has a good rep, we have talked about the subject before. I think im more concerned about limits than she is.
more Gorean than anything else
A quick way to get a "I have no limits!" sub to talk about limits is after they are tied down, pull out a pair of hair clippers.
My babygirl and I talked for over a year before ever actually playing and it was around 2 months after we started having sessions that we agreed it would be more fluid and not basically spelled out step by step of how our sessions would go. I'd suggest lots more communication before playing.
I'm jealous as HOLY Hell!!! I would love a session like that. Love it. LOVE IT !!!! I AM A SUB.... HOPE A MASTER ASKS ME FOR this. .... ONE DAY. Yes . Lots of communication before hand is a must. Safe words . Rules. Whew !!! It's freaking hot In....here !!! I'm very hot ! Damn !!! lol. Jill.
Might wanna ask her if she was planning on having the discussion mentioned above when you two meet.

Bit strange if she's an experienced sub she didn't want to have that convo but maybe she wanted to have it before the clock starts?
No discussion of limits. Of course, leading with your money will get you attention. But you may end up disappointed. Has she subbed to others before?