AMP Advice

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the area, but it seems Sun's and Luxury are THE places to visit

I've also seen a lot of posts commenting on the raised prices of $$ to $$.2.

Does anyone have an advice or list on the AMP's that don't charge $$.2

And where the best Latin providers are,

Ever since Nagoya closed, I haven't really known where to go for a good Latin provider

Thanks everyone
Try sky access in Carrollton area for latinas
More pricy but worst service
They wanted 50 for half hr & the chick wanted 200 but negotiated to 150

200 total for 30min total no with it your better of at sun & luxury in my opinion

200 total for 30min total no with it your better of at sun & luxury in my opinion Originally Posted by Azulkrema
Thanks, I appreciate the insight Azulkrema

Been looking for a provider like one back in Nagoya (I believe her name was Jasmine - Who's now in Houston from what I hear) but no luck

Been curious about Asa, BB and Ruby tbh
Mapleshade is $$ for full service. Might be up your alley.
I haven't been to an AMP before. Palace therapy is near to my home and I saw some year old posts about it in the AMP thread. But there is no recent news about it. Did anybody visit it recently ? Is it a good place to get FBSM++ ??. The place looks neat (from the photos I see on the website).. How are the prices there ?
Asa is great and the difference in price is very small. The almost sure thing aspect of the amp is hard to beat.
  • pipe
  • 02-26-2021, 01:58 PM
It is a good place with nice women, they don't like reviews. You will like Sue.
Thanks for the input everyone, you'll definitely be seeing a review from me by this weekend
Mapleshade is $$ for full service. Might be up your alley. Originally Posted by Copasetic

Always wanted to try the shade
I only ever see sherry get reviewed tho.

200 total for 30min total no with it your better of at sun & luxury in my opinion Originally Posted by Azulkrema
This is like the 3rd time I've seen Sky Access mentioned. Can I get info or is it even worth trying in comparison to the service you get at Sun and Luxury? Thanks to anyone with info.
This is like the 3rd time I've seen Sky Access mentioned. Can I get info or is it even worth trying in comparison to the service you get at Sun and Luxury? Thanks to anyone with info. Originally Posted by DrTJones
Sky is a latina only place right? Been thinking about it too
  • jhin4
  • 02-28-2021, 04:11 PM
IDK if sky access is still open, drove by there on around the 28th at night and I didn't see any signs of life in that complex. Don't answer the phone either. Maybe I'm just missing something though
We haven't had a price hike in over a decade so I say things are still good, and if you are penny pinching over .2 then maybe this isn't the hobby for you. Dallas fucked these places hard