Breaking News! Joe Biden is dead!

brain dead

BAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slrs29r5KW8

TWK's Official Joey is brain dead thread
Thats his

jill I just pooped in my pants face!
the Biden idiot thread that will never die!

until Joey does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsIxP-c83ok
You guys realize this idiot is most likely going to be president again in 2024?
You guys realize this idiot is most likely going to be president again in 2024? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

he isn't president now.
the Biden idiot thread that will never die!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsIxP-c83ok Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Wow that’s hard to watch, talk about uncomfortable silence. Anybody who thinks this guy should be running more than a lemonade stand is kidding themselves.
You guys realize this idiot is most likely going to be president again in 2024? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

I wouldn't say most likely but I agree it's a possibility, a frightful possibility because it will mean that the country turned a corner that it will most likely never recover from. We will no longer be the strongest military in the world and Liberals don't care anyway. We will no longer be the worlds economic power and the dollar will more than likely no longer be the worlds go to currency and China will as Khrushchev use to say, will "sell us the rope with which we will hang ourselves".

Glad I won't be here to see it.

BUT! I don't really believe that will happen. I think Americans will wake up from this soon to be 4 year nightmare and the Democrat's power will never again assume this kind of power pitting the races against each other and trying to convince Americans that we do not need police and soldiers dedicated to protecting us internally and externally, will come to be seen as one of the biggest mistakes in our history with the motto "how could we have been so blind" and the answer will be "because you actually believed anybody but Trump would be better".
Old, senile, and stupid.
BUT! I don't really believe that will happen. I think Americans will wake up from this soon to be 4 year nightmare and the Democrat's power will never again assume this kind of power pitting the races against each other and trying to convince Americans that we do not need police and soldiers dedicated to protecting us internally and externally, will come to be seen as one of the biggest mistakes in our history with the motto "how could we have been so blind" and the answer will be "because you actually believed anybody but Trump would be better". Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Dude, it's rigged.
The people don't choose.

And even if it were left up to the people,
the new generation wants a communist revolution.

If this election was staged, how could you possibly believe that there will be a fair election in 2024?

I think the fact that dip nog is president proves that the elections are bullshit.
Nobody wanted dip nog to run, and nobody wanted the VP strip nog to run.
Neither were chosen by the people.

I don't have any reason to think that in 2024 all of the bullshit will magically go away.

Dip nog and strip nog, who nobody wanted, will reign supreme.
Biden's not dead but there's an active Silver Alert on him now.