Austin Meet & Greet Happy Hour - Wednesday, August 22

Just the usual low-key reminder that the invites for the Wednesday, August 22 Happy Hour (4:30 pm to 8 pm +) are out and already many RSVPs are rolling in.

If you are not already on the invite and wish to attend, please send me a PM.
More details about invites and event rules are in the link in my signature.

If you were on previous invites and didn't get a current invite, check your attendance, because no-shows over a space of more than a couple months are removed from the active invite list.

We had 50 or so at July happy hour and expect more than that at the August Happy Hour. Expecting folks from near and far, and brand "spanking" new as well.

btw, spanking, lap sitting and other nearly or somewhat erotic activities are not on the menu at our "civilian" venue. But we do feature inexpensive food and drink and the finest kind of camaraderie and fellowship.

Many new (and previously unknown) "faces" planning to attend -- plus some coming "out of the woodwork" and even from a hundred miles or more away.

Vouching closes at noon Tuesday.

See y'all there!

(This meet and greet is in no way sponsored by nor connected to eccie.net nor to any other hobby board although these very generously allow bandwidth to announce our continuing local events.)
Hmmm thinking of going to check this out lol... hope i can make it
Hmmm thinking of going to check this out lol... hope i can make it Originally Posted by mirandalee
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx
Will Sixx show his face at this one ? ............... To be continued !
I'll be there. See you all soon!!!
I will be there!
I do plan to make this one!
Wait no spanking? Can I at least spank myself?
Wait no spanking? Can I at least spank myself? Originally Posted by Martianman
I have incall around the corner...with whips and paddles if you feel the urge to get spanked Muahahahaa!
I have incall around the corner...with whips and paddles if you feel the urge to get spanked Muahahahaa! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Oh my...
Looking forward to another great time with all you !
Looks like I will be traveling north for this one
ck thx for the invite will try to make it to this one and it falls on the 22nd ah what a coolencidence i am sad i couldnt make to the others and i really wanted to have fun for my bday this year that also came and gone but i am looking foward seeing everyone of you if you dont like what i say just keep comments to yourself if you dont have nothing good to say and i am here to make friends and not to make drama i am not a drama queen
I am a coming Austin. I am looking forward to a great time and some. See you soon Austin.

Ahlure
I am a coming Austin. I am looking forward to a great time and some. See you soon Austin.

Ahlure Originally Posted by Ahlure214
Can't wait to meet you.