Do All Providers End Up Like This?

Not all. The article breaks down the providers by county they came from. Not one comes from Travis or surrounding counties. It's true, Austin (and vicinity) is a great place to live in.
not bash Dayton, Texas but nothing but poor country folk live there
Harris county has the highest HIV population in Texas records
I agree with Ralphey boy Dayton Texas is very poor also along with poverty comes higher HIV risk!
A lot of the girls repeatedly go to jail because they are on drugs and have prostitution charges
But no not all girls end up like that
How very sad. I believe it happens to those with drug problems and pimps, more often than Indy's who do not participate in drug activities or get DUI. (just my humble opinion)

Not all providers have criminal issues or backgrounds. So, no, not all end up like that.
Some retire nicely and happily.

Peace and love,
Crystal
One lady I enjoyed seeing often when she visited here from 2003-07 paid her way through college, paid off her mom's mortgage, and purchased two rental properties with her provider earnings. Now she's married, has two kids and is a department head for a large company. She knew this business was a means to an end, and she had a clear vision of the end. She also neither drank nor took drugs. She's one of several I know who did well and successfully moved on.
One lady I enjoyed seeing often when she visited here from 2003-07 paid her way through college, paid off her mom's mortgage, and purchased two rental properties with her provider earnings. Now she's married, has two kids and is a department head for a large company. She knew this business was a means to an end, and she had a clear vision of the end. She also neither drank nor took drugs. She's one of several I know who did well and successfully moved on. Originally Posted by Ready2Rock2

I wish this were the rule rather than the exception. If a girl starts in this business at 20 there's no reason (assuming she's any good at it) she couldn't retire at 30 (or younger) and be financially secure for life. Sad to say it's the rare bird who knows how to manage her money well, AND avoid alcohol or drug problems, AND avoid getting hooked up with a worthless mooch of a boyfriend.
It's been my observation that the women who are fucked up were that way before they started as working girls. I've not met a woman here who I thought was messed up like them. Kind of tough to get a decent apartment for an in-call if you have a drug bust or ten.
  • Steag
  • 08-27-2012, 06:49 PM
I agree with the Kitty. Plus Austin is a HUGE hobby area. One of the largest in the country. Just go wonder and look around some of the other cities and you will see. With the large industry comes the fly by night providers who want a piece of the pie (I do like pie). These are CL and BP girls who flood the industry and give providers old and new a bad rap IMHO!!