Looking for two providers to go to Puerto Rico/ Aruba Dec 14- 21

This will be an all expenses paid.
We can work on compensation in email and phone.

What you need to do..

Send me recent pictures of yourself. I am not looking for your legs spread I prefer classy pictures but to show the shape of your body. Club dresses, skirts etc..

You must recently take the pics (The day you send them is the day you take them) No touch ups.

You can be located anywhere in The United States.

If I want to see you I will then fly you to NY, we see if we like each other and we set things up for you to fly back to NY to go on the trip. No airline tickets will be needed as it will be a private flight.

You will accompany myself and my girlfriend (She is 21)

I am looking for someone that is on the shorter side as well as someone on the taller side (5'11 or over on taller)

I will take both shopping for what I want to see you in for the week. (Personal shopper will assist and handle finances)

No one over 26 years old.

You must be Bi-Sexual. I want someone that would be with my girl if I am there or not.

We will both have our recent STD free papers and I will pay for you to get yours done on the first meet. (No exceptions)

You must be 100% GFE. Kissing, etc.. We will discuss this. We will not discuss this and talk about money.

Any questions ask away.

Please don't ask me to look at your profile. I can do this myself if I wanted to.

You can email me at

flygirlnextdoor92 at gmail.com

Any race is fine.

NO BBW,

You can be covered in tats (Big turn on)
I know Im not yout type but good luck with your search. Sounds like a hot time!
Not having any luck at all.
Got better results from CL

Sad
Sad Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Not really. I don't find the tone inviting at all. But I'm not a pro.

While I have you, what goes wrong when a dude does business in Japan & Italy in the same week?
The tone might not be inviting but the OP is upfront about expectations and the time commitment required which is good. Personally, I like the business-like approach of the OP's post but then again I HATE rom coms so I'm probably not the norm. I'm also not the target audience. I do think one issue is the 100% GFE experience requirement coupled with the requirement to get tested....this might make girls think that BBFS is required.

He might need to to add emoticons for the young girls to get the warm fuzzies....and exclamation points.

Example : All expenses paid including new wardrobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the providers who will appreciate this approach and likewise be up to the task of satisfying a client like this are going to be the more mature and professional ones. I'm not saying there aren't a few younger providers out there who have that level of class, but they are few and far between... Thats not to say that there are any guarantees should the age requirement be lifted, but it would definitely help... Best of luck regardless! :-)
As a low frequency—low budget hobbyist, I am staggered by the scale of resource commitment implied by the pre-screening travel alone. I chartered a small private jet once to transport a sick relative. That hop over three states in the heartland cost 5K for <3hr. The expenses —without the provider donations— for this vacation will be equivalent to buying a Mercedes SUV. This is so far into the fantasy realm for most posters here . . .Gotyour6—good for you!

Please write a detailed review and a vacation report for the rest of us.
Wow, more power to you, but if you have that much to commit to this endeavour, then any girl out there will take u up on that offer. I don't know any who would refuse that kind of money and promise of what seems like an amazing time.
Interesting the perspective of the last two posts, as the OP will certainly post about low balling local girls. But he also posts about having big deal jobs so could go either way.
This guy is a joke and I hope most providers can see through the bullshit.

Look through his reviews, he regularly sees BP broads for 15 minute BNGs.

Hey big spender, send the jet for me!!
Package deal:

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=227903

Have a nice vacation!!
This guy is a joke and I hope most providers can see through the bullshit.

Look through his reviews, he regularly sees BP broads for 15 minute BNGs.

Hey big spender, send the jet for me!! Originally Posted by LetMeSleepForTheLoveOfGod
You are correct and you called me out.

Now I feel ashamed and humiliated.

Nice of you to create an account to post this and not use a regular one.

Good first post.
You are correct and you called me out.

Now I feel ashamed and humiliated. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
That's the best you'll get; an extremely critical eye directed everywhere but internally. And usually unwilling to back up his commentary.

Like the Japan/Italy thing.
As a low frequency—low budget hobbyist, I am staggered by the scale of resource commitment implied by the pre-screening travel alone. I chartered a small private jet once to transport a sick relative. That hop over three states in the heartland cost 5K for <3hr. The expenses —without the provider donations— for this vacation will be equivalent to buying a Mercedes SUV. This is so far into the fantasy realm for most posters here . . .Gotyour6—good for you!

Please write a detailed review and a vacation report for the rest of us. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You have no idea who I am and there are a few girls on here that know me.
I can assure you this is nothing compared to what I have done in the past for a couple girls.

I take one vacation a year and this is it.
I make it worth my while.

But thanks for comparing it to a cost of a car lol. Not even close to the same though.

Now back to the post.

Please write a detailed review and a vacation report for the rest of us. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I bought a light for my aquarium and only paid $50.00 for it. It retailed for 349.00. Got it from someone on craigslist.

If you notice I don't see hookers all that often. Reason being is I have a 21 year old girl that started out as a sugar baby and is now my GF.

Not sure why seeing backpage girls is a bad thing, most advertise on there.

Maybe the reason why no one can afford a nice vacation is they overspend on everything.

Last year I took someone here to my cottage for the week.
It isnt that unusual for me.

I invited another girl two years to an outing as well. She is a mod here.