Jaci's house burned

I just got a call from Jaci. She is traveling home from Shreveport and has found out that her house has burned. No one inured, but house and all belongings are destroyed. If anyone has furnishings of any kind that they can donate OR donate funds possibly using Green Dot, I am sure they would be greatly appreciated. You can contact Jaci if you have any questions. She just ask me to post this to let the community know.

Wildcat
wow thats sad news...I wish her a quick recovery from this loss
I hope she had insurance.
Damn, also hoping for insurance. Even then, this is difficult.
So true. Some things can never be replaced. Maybe the red cross can help.
I am not sure which Jaci you are talking about. This is my worst nightmare come true. I feel horrible for her. I have recently combined 2 households into one, and have lots of extras. If Jaci feels comfortable contacting me, I will be glad to see how, and what I can get to her. Meanwhile, my prayers and thoughts are with her and her family. xo
Wait...

Another hooker tragedy?

Sign me up! I have all kinds of money I would like to giveaway!

Please.. please PM, so I can give more money away!
If you would like to help BOOBIES, that is great. Otherwise no smart ass remarks are necessary from the peanut gallery.

Wildcat
Sorry to hear. Glad no one was hurt
Wow how could someone be so damn stupid to make remarks like that when someone looses everything. What an ass wipe.
Because they all have some sort of bad thing happen and ask for hand outs.

Thats how.

I have heard kid has cancer, mother is going to die if she doesn't get medication, blah blah blah

The minute someone calls them and says they are a little short could they drop it 20 bucks they are on here whining about being a cheap fuck.

Feel bad that a house burned down but insurance is cheap and they could have bought it.

In the mean time they can go here. Use the public library.

http://www.redcross.org/
Because they all have some sort of bad thing happen and ask for hand outs.

Thats how.

I have heard kid has cancer, mother is going to die if she doesn't get medication, blah blah blah

The minute someone calls them and says they are a little short could they drop it 20 bucks they are on here whining about being a cheap fuck.

Feel bad that a house burned down but insurance is cheap and they could have bought it.

In the mean time they can go here. Use the public library.

http://www.redcross.org/ Originally Posted by Gotyour6
That's a good gesture most times, Mr 6. I heard some where! That they were pretty much broke at that place. I keep throwing change in the bucket any who..
As for the BooB, he is quickly making his way into that ignore category for lots of folks I think( what a assenine comment even considering all the shit stories, we all know that you **"' never mind.).

Lots of luck to the lady.. Its tough to lose anything personal to a home fire.
Wow how could someone be so damn stupid to make remarks like that when someone looses everything. What an ass wipe. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
L4B trips over his tongue doing that, too.
Layer by layer ...
I split the double ply varieties