Certified deal breaker

• Gucci
  • 12-13-2014, 06:11 AM
What's the one thing you dislike the most that'll make you walk out on a provider, and ladies what is the one thing that'll make you send a hobbyist away ? Personally I dislike an upsale, don't advertise 200hr then say " oh that's not including a blowjob, it's 60 extra and ooh I don't like kissing, but I'll do it for an extra 40 ! WELL JUST ADVERTISE 300hr FOR GFE DAMMIT AND NOT 200 !
If the lady has a pecker I am out of there.
If the lady has a pecker bigger than mine, I am out of there. Originally Posted by pyramider
FTFY. You're welcome
One gent arrived to my incall after I screened, with only a watch, and not my hour rate. I asked him to see himself out. This was definitely a deal breaker, hehehe!
The biggest deal breaker for me happens before I ever walk in. Poor TCB skills up front immediately prevent an appointment.

With good TCB skills I find there are few, if any, deal breakers later.
The biggest deal breaker for me happens before I ever walk in. Poor TCB skills up front immediately prevent an appointment.

With good TCB skills I find there are few, if any, deal breakers later. Originally Posted by JustCause
Somebody help me out here, TCB? I'm not a rookie but you got me w/this acronym

I'm assuming TCB means something along the lines of predate communication. Assuming it is I agree w/JC. If I talk with her on the phone for a few minutes and I have a good vibe rarely is there a deal breaker (assuming she is as advertised looks wise, doesn't smell and is relatively sober).

NCNS or extreme tardiness is an obvious deal breaker but I don't really consider it one because there's no decision to be made.

Again this stuff rarely happens if you have a good conversation beforehand but on outcall if she says she drives herself and shows up with a driver I'll turn her away.

Knock on wood upselling really isn't a big issue in Atlanta. It is just assumed that stated rate is all-in. I know that is not te case is many areas, sadly.
Somebody help me out here, TCB? I'm not a rookie but you got me w/this acronym

I'm assuming TCB means something along the lines of predate communication. Assuming it is I agree w/JC. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Indeed. 'Taking care of business' returned calls, PMs, conversations, etc. I don't require any chit chat up front but the biz arrangements need to be prompt, courteous and casual. If they are, the session is almost always amazing.

Megan of Nashville is one of the best I've ever encountered at this and, as many know, she has a stellar reputation as a result. It just works that way.
CBJ and no DATY. I'm sorry, but if I wanted restricted sex, I would get married again.
CBJ and no DATY. I'm sorry, but if I wanted restricted sex, I would get married again. Originally Posted by daty/o
+1
  • Old-T
  • 12-13-2014, 03:01 PM
The only absolute deal breaker for me is any safety related red flag--during set-up or she we meet. That covers a lot of things, but as others have said, research and a little conversation up front can preempt most of it.
Haven't had it happen yet but for me it is bait and switch.If I walk in and the girl behind the door is not the one in the pics then I'm outta there!I know this usually only applies to BP girls but unfortunately in my local area that is basically all there is.
If the session is with an Indy , its gotta be full menu and BBBJ with DFK and a bald kitty. The d3eal-breaker would be non-BBBJ.

Another deal-breaker might be if she OFFERS BBFS with or without up-sell.

This may sound hypocritical . . .well, OK.
  • EyeCu
  • 12-13-2014, 07:19 PM
CBJ and no DATY. I'm sorry, but if I wanted restricted sex, I would get married again. Originally Posted by daty/o
+1 Originally Posted by JustCause
+2
For me, it is kind of along the lines of TCB. When a lady refuses to discuss specifics or activities even on the 3rd or 4th communication, that is a deal breaker for me. I'm one of those who likes to know what to expect once the session starts. Another deal breaker is no MSOG even if I book a full hour. Now, I rarely have this problem but it does crop up every now and then. If I book an hour, I get as many pops as I have in me for that time. If we are on pop 3 and the clock expires, that is one thing to end the session before popping. It is totally another thing to end the session at 50 minutes with the thought I can't get the 3rd pop in during the last 10 min. A provider at least has to let me try.