Happy Birthday BEAUTIFUL

It's been awhile since I've had the pleasure of this young lady's company, but she left a very lasting impression on me. I just wanted to wish her a very happy birthday on this special day. So....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms. Megan Love.

You are a very rare lady who seems to get more beautiful and younger with every birthday. However you decide to spend this special day, I hope an amazing lady such as yoursefl has an incredible birthday.

Happy Happy Birthday Megan Love.
Oops, looks like I forgot to send my ex wife a BD card, LOL

Happy Birthday Megs.
Happy Birthday , Megan....
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite ladies!! Hope your day is fantastic sweet friend!!
Happy birthday Miss Megan! Much love from Arkansas!!
Happy Belated Birthday, Megan
Late, oh damn, me too. Hope ya had a Happy Birthday.
Just saw this post. Thanks everyone! It was amazing...
Happy (belated) birthday!
Thank you!
Well happy late bday! I know you will be back in Memphis soon. Please let me know... I think I'm going to finally make these guys happy with your talented photography work!lol
I wish you the best in your travels and prosperity within this new year! Now party your butt off sug!!
P.s.! Sry I was behind,! Your always so helpful.
Thank you! I'm in Memphis nearly every week
Well happy late bday! I know you will be back in Memphis soon. Please let me know... I think I'm going to finally make these guys happy with your talented photography work!lol Originally Posted by Callie Valleywood
Well, I've never heard anyone complain about Megan's photos, but if I read your reviews accurately you make guys happy in ways a mere photo could never do.

Cheers,

bcg
Well, I've never heard anyone complain about Megan's photos, but if I read your reviews accurately you make guys happy in ways a
mere photo could never do.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I'm like you BDG, I've never heard anything negative about Megan photos. She has a pretty special talent with the camera and an impressive dedication to her craft that really shows in her amazing photography.

They say a picture can speak 1000 words. In Megan's there are about 10000 and all usually begin with "Damn this girl's got a talented eye." There do say many more things, but those would be too explicit to convey...even for this board lol.

Anyways, hope you had a rockin birthday beautiful! And that I hope the lucky fellas treated you like you deserved as a wonderful lad and not like a putz lol.