Inventor unveils $7,000 talking sex robot

It doesn't surprise me at all that the guy who invented the $7,000 sex robot looks like he does. ;-)
Two problems that I see right off the bat.

a) She is not what I would call pretty.

b) She talks.

Well now we know what geeks think is hot, no offense MG
There was a science fiction movie many years ago called Cherry 2000, where a young bachelor had a nearly perfect sex robot.

Unfortunately, she had a short-circuit once when they were having sex and he found out that they didn't make spare parts anymore for the Cherry 2000! He scoured the city looking for spare parts, but was never able to find them!

To really have the fantasy, the girl must not look like a robot, . . . but I must admit I've seen a few providers that were quite robot-like!
None taken. I completely agree with cpi3000....she looks more like a midwestern housemom than a sex doll. Maybe that's what the inventor considers "hot"!
Geez okay I would not pay anything for that doll. I don't like red heads, she's ugly, that face she is making isn't hot or dirty and she can't dress for shit! The doll looks more like a tranny than a chic. LMAO

They need to make a guy version who has a few phrases:
(1) Yes dear you are always right & I am always wrong.
(2) You are the only girl that gets me hot. I only want to fuck you.
(3) You are so smart, witty & sexy. All I think about is pleasing you.
Repeat cycle until desired number of orgasms has been reached LMAO
"There was a science fiction movie many years ago called Cherry 2000, where a young bachelor had a nearly perfect sex robot."

The robot was played by a young and very sexy Melanie Griffith if I remember correctly.
Yeah, her face is rather.... off...

Which makes me actually wonder if any women had any input on this creation. I'd bet, no offense boys, but with a few female tweeks she'd look quite a bit better.

But if they decide to make a male version that looks like Brad Pitt, I'd gladly volunteer to give it a whirl during the test stages!
So if he rents this unit or manufacturers others for sale will they charge him with promoting?

Kisses,

- Jackie
Wasn't there an old Twilight Zone, where a man is exiled on a remote planet and given a female robot as a companion. When his time is up, he refused to leave her?
"There was a science fiction movie many years ago called Cherry 2000, where a young bachelor had a nearly perfect sex robot."

The robot was played by a young and very sexy Melanie Griffith if I remember correctly. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I want one like in Weird Science.

Attachment 1739
So if he rents this unit or manufacturers others for sale will they charge him with promoting?

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
Or indecent exposure?????

There have been many movies about robots, but no real robots even near a human being. And I doubt there ever will be. Maybe we will get "replacement parts" some day but human beings are just too complex even with micro circuits as small as they are now, just an opinion based on reading and observations ofcourse.
I nominate Adrielle to be the ass model for the next one. Her avitar just makes my day.
Watching SURROGATE
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0986263/
which is a more workable "robot" concept!