Lays Down & Looks Dirty LOL...Seriously: What's Your Super Bowl Pick

I say SAINTS will win!

I'm an idiot so here's my prediction of points. It's just fun & silly to guess on something we have no way of actually predicting...The Future! LMAO

Saints 34 / Colts 31

OR I see another

Saints 37-38 / Colts 31

*I know these scores don't really line up with the current point spreads, but like I said...I'm just having a lil Fun!!
who dat all the way
I have relatives who live near New Orleans (across Lake Ponchatrain) and, as a result, I have been a Saints fan for nearly 18 years. I also believe that the Colts had the ability to go 19-0 because of Peyton Manning - as we saw in the Jets game in the regular season, if Peyton's gone, the Colts really have no offense. I believe both teams match up well, the injury to Dwight Freeney not withstanding, and Drew Brees has proven himself to be one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL.

While I think the Colts have the superior team, I said to myself that when the Vikings and the Saints played in the NFC Championship game that I would root for the NFC Champion in the Super Bowl. My brain says the Colts will win and my heart says the Saints will win. I am in a no-win situation - but as a fan, GEAUX SAINTS!!!!
Colts are awesome but Freeney is hurt with torn ligament. The really need him. We'll see how he plays on Sunday, but that could really hurt the Colts...maybe cost them a win.
GO SAINTS!!! Woo Hoo!!
I know the Saints are the sentimental pick, and I'll like to see them win. But do you really think they can stop Peyton Manning.
Colts 41/ Saints 35
Since my beloved Packers didn't make the grade, I'm going to pick the Saint just because I think its their time. Plus, the Manning boys irk me.
Manning is on a roll this year. It really is damned near impossible to stop that offense. I have to think the Colts will win.
Got to go with the Colts.
Colts 31-20

Freeney will play in pass rush situations. Brock is an adequate backup and Mathis has played just as good as Freeney this year. I expect Reggie Bush will get a return TD and Saints will get quick lead but Peyton will lead the Colts back just as he has done all year.
I have to go with the Saints because I think their O line is superior and will be the difference.
Madden NFL says the Saints:

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/p...en-nfl/1387788

A video game has predicted 4 out of the last 5 correctly.
Interesting. I never knew that about the Madden game. Well we only have a short while until D-Day LOL. I can't wait!! I have been jonesing for games.....I just need 1 more fix, just give me a fix!! (Just One Fix by Ministry) LMAO
Colts 38 - 35. Btw where's Taylor on this?
Taylor seems like a fun girl to hang out with to watch games! Yeah where is she? We need more girl's predictions for the Super Bowl. I am so dorky. I am like a kid waiting impatiently to open presents on Christmas Day LOL. Fun to be this excited about something!!
Peyton is great but NO has a more balanced offense because they have a better running game. NO also has a very opportunistic D. Freeny will not be playing according to Adam Schecter because of a torn tendon in his foot/ankle.