Needed/ Good providers North of Denver

Ladies,
There is a market up North for good, attractive providers. More recently, I have seen two ladies build a business with regulars to the point of becoming a bit too busy. For real, we need providers up North and please PM me if/when you will be available up North. Anything in Thornton, Broomfield, Westminster, Boulder, Longmont, Loveland areas work. I have seen a couple ladies who were consistent in making themselves available a day or two per week up North and business is doing quite well.

My interests vary so shoot me a pm and let's see if we can work something out.
+1
There were quite a few hotties up here recently. Very lucky for northern Colorado!
North side here That's my general area
There are several ladies that are located up north and on a regular basis so I'm confused as to why you would post a needed thread. If there is a lady you would like to see and she is in another area contact her. I'm sure she would do an out call to you.
I am not comfortable doing outcalls. I am interested in finding someone I can see on a regular basis. Also, I generally cut away from my work, so I need a lady that is prompt. I get frustrated sitting in my car, waiting for a call twenty minutes after the scheduled appointment time. Actually get frustrated waiting ten minutes, when I leave the office to see someone.
which cities.are best I am looking to get up there!! All advice is helpful.. websites to post..areas to stay etc..
I frequent that area
I only migrate to North Denver area
I live up North and host there as well.