DENVER I WOULD LOVE TO COME VISIT ONLY IF I GET ENOUGH INTEREST

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of Denver thinking about taking a Trip to Denver before the weather gets bad . Few questions actually when does the weather gets bad in Denver? Where's a safe discreet I call location ? Any suggestions on Sushi places? If interested in me visiting gentlemen inbox me

MUAH NIIKKI
Colorado is a great place to work! Lot's of sweet guys! Some pre-book...but in my experience a lot are short notice.

It's cold & snowy now...I would say the best time to visit Colorado is April-October. Although we still have warm sunny day's in the winter.

My favorite sushi place in town is Sushi Den!

Oh & the saying goes...stay out of Lakewood!

Safe travels!
Thanks so much what other hobby sites besides Eccie and p411 are used in Denver?
Thanks so much what other hobby sites besides Eccie and p411 are used in Denver? Originally Posted by Tasty Treat 25
I don't know about others but I do TER, here & BP...it seems they all look at BP anyway lol. But yea those work well for me. Good luck & if you need any more help feel free to pm me!
  • Trey
  • 11-16-2015, 09:26 PM
Colorado is a great place to work! Lot's of sweet guys! Some pre-book...but in my experience a lot are short notice.

It's cold & snowy now...I would say the best time to visit Colorado is April-October. Although we still have warm sunny day's in the winter.

My favorite sushi place in town is Sushi Den!

Oh & the saying goes...stay out of Lakewood!

Safe travels! Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes
Where do you stay when here? I'm here now and so far everything looks kinda shitty. And dear God my hotel I've never been in a hotel like this. I called Travelocity to get a refund and paid 100 more for a new hotel tomorrow. But shit it's a fucking blizzard outside. It's so bad in this room I wouldn't ask a girl over if I could tonight just to embarrassing.
Where do you stay when here? I'm here now and so far everything looks kinda shitty. And dear God my hotel I've never been in a hotel like this. I called Travelocity to get a refund and paid 100 more for a new hotel tomorrow. But shit it's a fucking blizzard outside. It's so bad in this room I wouldn't ask a girl over if I could tonight just to embarrassing. Originally Posted by Trey
Well I stay in my apartment but sometimes I get a hotel in different areas for work . I've never really had that experience here in Colorado but I felt like that when I was in Kansas City one night when I couldn't get a room. I was too embarrassed to let anybody come over lol cuz it was that bad I know how you feel! Well I hope you have better luck in your new room and at least the snow doesn't last that long here it'll melt pretty soon
  • Trey
  • 11-17-2015, 03:37 PM
Well I stay in my apartment but sometimes I get a hotel in different areas for work . I've never really had that experience here in Colorado but I felt like that when I was in Kansas City one night when I couldn't get a room. I was too embarrassed to let anybody come over lol cuz it was that bad I know how you feel! Well I hope you have better luck in your new room and at least the snow doesn't last that long here it'll melt pretty soon Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes
New room is much better it's not the Hilton or nothing special but I don't have a bum as my neighbor anymore. Still don't know if I will get laid while here options are a bit limited. I even checked you out babe but it didn't look like fs was available based on reviews. Oh well I will be back home soon enough.

Bright side, it's pretty after the blizzard, mountains look cool. And the greens are always available. Partook a little to much last night maybe lol.