Help!!!!

Hey guys and beautiful gals. I am a very well known provider from West Texas and Arizona but moving to beautiful Denver this month. I am very soon to retire and already put my hat up in WT. Yesterday was my last day. I imagine I won't hobby long in Denver but do not want to fully stop until I am settled. So after looking around the Boards I am a little confused about the area. I keep hearing about TOB but I also see a lot of LE stuff. So I am curious if you fine people can give me some advice on hobbying there. The do's and do not etc. I do heavy screening and been in the hobby for quite a while but always nervous when it comes to new areas. So any advice you could hand my way would be fantastic.

Thank you!!
They say stay out of Lakewood, but I don't pay attention to that rule. I simply SCREEN VERY WELL & go wherever I like, never had a problem!

But yes we have had some busts, few years ago lots of ladies were busted on P411, & LE is constantly doing stings (both way for guys & girls). But if your careful there's not really much to worry about!

TOB...I do not EVER visit that site! If your a LADY you better be careful what you say or don't say...hahahaha. TOB is a JOKE IMO. Although there are many lovely ladies who post on there & very nice gentlemen who frequent it. I have also heard by several ladies that they have stopped advertising on TOB because it has gotten to slow since the change they made to the board. That's just how I feel about it...u might like it!

Anyway Denver is a really nice city w/ TONS of great gentlemen, do your screening & have fun! Welcome to Colorado!

If you have any more questions feel free to pm me
Thanks so much. You're amazing :-)
Thanks so much. You're amazing :-) Originally Posted by SpiceInTucson
anytime
OMG, please tell me I can visit with you before you hang up your hat in El Paso.
Im Headed to Denver on Friday my dear.