OLD Pix vs. New Pix

What do you guys think? Ladies do you use pictures that are 2-3-5-10 years old? Ladies & guys...do you think it's ok to use old pix? Why or why not? Does it make a difference on if you choose a certain lady or not? Ladies do you feel your business is better when you post new pix, or do you think biz is about the same whether your pix are 1 day old or 5yrs old?

I always feel like when I first post new pix/videos I don't get much of a response for first 3-5 days. My ex once told me I post too many pix, & guys are using my pix to enjoy them selves. lol Usually after the initial few days of posting new pix my phone does pick up drastically. I usually over analyze things so I always think that my ex was right...which is why my phone is dead at first. But then I think the guys get tired & frustrated at staring at my new pix, & that's when they finally decide to pic up the phone & call me! What do you think?
I switch mine up about every six months
I switch mine up about every six months Originally Posted by skyleigh
Do you notice a difference when you first post them vs. the last few months? As far as biz? or is it pretty consistent?
Not really, but I guess that's due to the consistent regulars.
I update mine monthly. Not much changes with Me physically but I like to give the gents something new here and there.
I change them when something about me drastically changes or I get tired of looking at my own lol.
That being said I try to do new ones at least once a year.
I'm planning to do another shoot in the summer.
Hobby boards I try not to do more than 6 (I put pertinent info in my ad too but I do want them to look at my site). BP depends on mood sometimes I'll do the full 12 and sometimes i'll only post about half of that (not including logo pics of like date-check, p411 etc).
new pics are better.......you all always have beautiful pics, but some ladies change their hair often. I like to know what you are going to look like when I show up, so if you are blonde and I was expecting a brunette, it's a little disappointing. that's my 2 cents