Become verified

• JTrix
  • 03-24-2016, 11:03 AM
How do i become a verified provider on here? Im already verified on P411!! Can anyone hell out a newbie eccie lrovider! I want to become a legit provider in the denver area!
Ladies, you may post a weekly ad in this section once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff at denver@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

In addition, if you are advertising that you are under age 25 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Drivers License and/or state issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit your information separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.
Super easy to to get started here. Send in as much info as you can to the above email address, geecue is awesome and as long as everything checks out you'll be a VP in no time. Even if you're on P411 it doesn't hurt to do review specials for a week or so, once you get a couple reviews, that becomes your main form of advertising. There is also another board called TOB. Or the other board. Simple Google search will take you there. Us faithfuls will never leave eccie but things in the Denver board here can be slow, so a conducting account never hurt!!! I post on TOB and have conversations there, and every single person I see I try to get to come on board here!!! If you have any questions whatsoever, I am a 12 year veteran to this and will help you with anything big or small. Hope you have an amazing day!!
Also eccie can be kind of tough at first. With pictures and showcases etc. I have a computer at home and if you ever want to come over I can show you the mighty ways of eccie!!! It's an incredible site and even more so when you travel to the bigger cities where eccie is gold. Just be patient with it here in Denver, and it will pay off :-)
Also eccie can be kind of tough at first. With pictures and showcases etc. I have a computer at home and if you ever want to come over I can show you the mighty ways of eccie!!! It's an incredible site and even more so when you travel to the bigger cities where eccie is gold. Just be patient with it here in Denver, and it will pay off :-) Originally Posted by Simply Spice
+1