State: Pennsylvania
Address: Castle Shannon close to Caliente
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red hair, past the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5’4, looked in her 40’s. Not much in the ass department but had nice tits. Probably D’s.
Recommendation: Yes
I just tried to search and see when they open and my search has Magic Hands as being permanently closed. Were they just shut down or is microsoft search incorrect? I've been to this place multiple times as it's very local to me.
I used to live nearby this place back in the 90s. It's a bummer that the AMP scene didn't really take off till the 2000s. Or at least I didn't see them around back then. There were ho houses but no massagy places there. I think there were several on route 30 back then tho. Who went to the notorious ones on rt 30 back in the late 90s early 2000s?
I used to live nearby this place back in the 90s. It's a bummer that the AMP scene didn't really take off till the 2000s. Or at least I didn't see them around back then. There were ho houses but no massagy places there. I think there were several on route 30 back then tho. Who went to the notorious ones on rt 30 back in the late 90s early 2000s? Originally Posted by eyecu2

:wavet owel2:

jspa always had fresh 19 to 24 year olds who would be up for whatever u desired

the other one about 1/2 mile further always had nice girls but more like 30 ish but they also were full serve\

man i went jspa at least twice a week